• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheriff Tiraspol OMT ***

Definitely sit Lloris. He took a serious knock to the head which isn't something to mess around with. Guy probably doesn't even remember what he had for breakfast. Also give Pauli, Walker, and Verts a rest. But especially Pauli.

I'll expect to see Lloris in a pair of carpet slippers with a mug of Ovaltine in his hand.

Friedel
Naughton - Dawson - Kaboul - Fryers
Capoue - Dembele
Lamela - Holtby - Sig
Defoe​

3-0. Defoe, Holtby, Defoe

Definitely sit Lloris. He took a serious knock to the head which isn't something to mess around with. Guy probably doesn't even remember what he had for breakfast. Also give Pauli, Walker, and Verts a rest. But especially Pauli.

I agree with those. Been a lot of football played for that trio recently.

...................Friedel
Naughton - Kaboul - The Impaler - Fryers
...........Capoue - Dembele
.....Lennon - Lamela - Kane
.................Defoe

4 -0. Defoe, Lamela, Kaboul, Lennon.

A cameo from Ade would be great.

Hopefully these will start against Saudi Sportswashing Machine:

..................Lloris
Walker - Daws - The Impaler - Verts
..........Sandro - Holtby
Townsend - Eriksen - Siggy
...............Soldado

Europa League time baby!

chirpy.jpg
DEPUTY_SHERIFF.jpg

Win this and we have qualified for the knockout stage and won the group too if Anzhi don't win their game. A draw would also guarantee progression.

------------ Lloris
Walker Kaboul Chiriches Vertonghen
------ Dembele Capoue
Lamela ---- Eriksen ---- Siggy
------------ Defoe

Subs: Friedel, Dawson, Paulinho, Holtby, Lennon, Ade

Oh yeah, it's on Thursday 8.05pm.

Is way too good. Would be better than the team that played against Everton and will play against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

So that second lineup is the formation a 643, 625 or an AVB home special 661?

Don't blame me for all the double-barreled names our youth teamers seem to have. For a bunch of lads from London's poorer areas, by and large they seem to have names that come straight from Harrow or Eton.

I'm struggling to see why some people think that Ade deserves a game. He was awful last year and couldn't be bothered. We owe him nothing

If we get him back into form, he could offer us an aerial threat we currently do not possess. We don't owe him anything, true: but, for better or worse, we do need him. At least until January rolls around. So why not give him one last chance? What do we have to lose?

I'm struggling to see why some people think that Ade deserves a game. He was awful last year and couldn't be bothered. We owe him nothing

It's not about owing Adebayor something...it's about giving Spurs the best chance to win. An in-form Adebayor would clearly improve our attack. Simple as that. Regardless of what happened last season with Adebayor, it is getting to the point where it seems that AVB is cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Disclaimers: I don't approve of Adebayor's season last year; I like AVB; I don't pretend to know what is going on behind the scenes.

If neither Defoe nor Soldado are working in the system then who would you rather we turn to than Adebayor?

He's had one excellent season and one horrific season, however those shouldn't factor into the decision. If he looks good during training and he looks like he could help us win games then he should be put on the pitch.

The idea is to do what is best for spurs, not keep grudges about things that have happened in the past.

Edit: I'm not saying he should be starting, but an option off the bench would be good. He would have to earn the right to start just as anyone else should.

Some people would rather see him come on into a crowded penalty area when we're 0-0 then the 1 league goal in 2013, 5 foot nothing striker we currently sub on.

If neither Defoe nor Soldado are working in the system then who would you rather we turn to than Adebayor?

He's had one excellent season and one horrific season, however those shouldn't factor into the decision. If he looks good during training and he looks like he could help us win games then he should be put on the pitch.

The idea is to do what is best for spurs, not keep grudges about things that have happened in the past.

Edit: I'm not saying he should be starting, but an option off the bench would be good. He would have to earn the right to start just as anyone else should.

We have no idea what form Ade is in. We have a good inkling that there is a war going on between Ade and AVB. War...huh..what is it good for..absolutely nothing... say it again..

This game would be a reasonable test to see if:

1. Ade is match ready
2. Ade is fully committed
3. Ade is the Mk1 or Mk2 version
4. Ade will be playing for a new contract ( somewhere else)
5. It will save our other strikers from a nights duty
6. It gives the opportunity to compare and contrast with what we currently have
7. We absolutely have to buy an Ade alternative in Jan.

Over to you Ade.

however we play we wont score
whoever we play we wont score
however long we play for we wont score

however many hotties are in our beds we wont score

Sherrif to start ta long run to a european superpower house of everything with a historic 9.0 victory of an impotent spurs

xx

Just want 3 points. Play a weaker side than perhaps we have done in order to save ourselves for Saudi Sportswashing Machine - vital that we get 3 points in the league before the international break and back to back fixtures with City and United. Not sure what the score is with Naughton/Fryers but it appears that Rose is out until after the international break.

----------------------Friedel--------------------

Naughton----Chriches---Kaboul----Fryers

Lennon----Capoue---Eriksen----Chadli

---------------Lamela--------------------

--------------Adebayor------------------

Play Soldado. Get him in form, let him bag a couple of goals, show off some finishing talent and get him up and running for the league.

Fck Adebayor, the reason we shelled out 26 million for Soldado in the first place is because him and Defoe are rubbish.

After spending 26 million on him, we need to do everything to get him intergrated and scoring. ******** to Adebayor, has he learnt how to catch a plane yet?

Him and Defoe were appalling last year, and his attitude was even worse.

Back