• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheriff Tiraspol OMT ***

Regarding Emmanuel Manu Ade Adebayor the third...

I read a book last night about how to manage a team, called The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and it got me thinking... this is exactly the kind of management advice AVB would lap up, he's probably read every text book going... part of the book was about how every team member needs to be aligned, trusting one another, happy to argue things out safe in the knowledge that it is not a personal attack, support one another... if there is one dissenting voice you need to get rid of them. If someone around the table is rolling their eyes and being sarcastic you need to get them outta there. Sounds like BAE and Adebayor to me... great guys, fun guys in some ways... but not serious, not aligned and working hard for the team... definitely standing out as different from the group, the core dynamic and the collective as AVB likes to say.

Please just give Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen and Paulinho the night off.

i have no idea what AVB is doing with Paulinho.....iirc he practically played all summer, for Corinthians and then Brazil in the Confed Cup, had a couple of weeks off and has since been on ever present duty for Spurs. He looks like his legs are about to give way. There is no fuel left in the tank

however we play we wont score
whoever we play we wont score
however long we play for we wont score

however many hotties are in our beds we wont score

Sherrif to start ta long run to a european superpower house of everything with a historic 9.0 victory of an impotent spurs

xx

Can't wait til we get to play Arsenal in the knockout stages. Eh?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Defender Danny Rose (toe), midfielder Sandro (hamstring) and left-back Zeki Fryers (groin) are out while Villas-Boas says striker Emmanuel Adebayor will not feature.

Provisional squad: Lloris, Friedel, Walker, Naughton, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen, Paulinho, Dembele, Holtby, Lennon, Lamela, Eriksen, Townsend, Sigurdsson, Bentaleb, Chadli, Defoe, Soldado, Kane.

Seems like Kaboul and Capoue are not in the squad either :(

Had hoped to give Walker and Vertonghen the night off, but now one of them will have to play.

My team: Friedel - Walker, Dawson, Chiriches, Naughton - Dembele, Holtby - Chadli, Sigurdsson, Lamela - Defoe

Bench: Lloris, Vertonghen, Bentaleb, Eriksen, Lennon, Townsend, Kane

BYZmip4CAAAulc7.jpg

BYZnqQVCYAArTe2.jpg

BYZokzfCcAEnROh.jpg

BYZpfcvCUAAStkf.jpg

BYZqpALCEAA4lK-.jpg

They are a strange club with strange tactics, so looking forward to watching this one.

I'm really concerned about that trip to Tromso. I hope we can put the reserves out with nothing to play for.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 16s
If we keep a clean-sheet tomorrow against FC Sheriff, we can match our clean-sheet total for the whole of last season in all competitions

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 16s
If we keep a clean-sheet tomorrow against FC Sheriff, we can match our clean-sheet total for the whole of last season in all competitions

Unreal. So proud of this. So embarrassed of the record up the other end! Na, we'll be ok. COYS

Clean sheet record isnt something to flaunt to me.
Arsenal under graham and Liverpool under Benitez where two horrible teams that won all the clean sheet records in their day.

Clean sheet record isnt something to flaunt to me.
Arsenal under graham and Liverpool under Benitez where two horrible teams that won all the clean sheet records in their day.

If we win Champions Leagues, FA Cups and League trophies, I won't be complaining.

And both their tenures were laden with silverware

Exactly. If you dont concede, you dont lose.

Plus at times, I really enjoyed watching Liverpool under Benitez. Torres and Gerrard, Alonso etc. they had some team that year they should have won the Premier League - I have seen quite a few comparisons with AVB and Benitez though the recent weeks.

If we win Champions Leagues, FA Cups and League trophies, I won't be complaining.

unfortunately it doesnt always work out so sweetly for Spurs....we are great at being the exception;)

Back