• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
From the guy that brought you such classics as

Burnley 1-1 Tottenham

Tottenham 1-1 Besiktas

Stevenage 0-0 Tottenham

150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
VS
150px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Where: The other Lane

When: Wednesday, in the evening some time

Who:

Lloris
Walker Fazio Vertonghen Rose
Stambouli Mason
Lamela Kane Eriksen
Soldado​

irish-badgers-on-holiday.jpg

honeybadger1.jpg

angry-badger.jpg

angry_badger-9202.jpg

Re: ** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OM

May as well call the game off now, or get Tim back for the day, that would be swell, unlike this

Re: ** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OM

Best Omt ever....I love badgers. 5-4 away goals

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

So, all your OMTs have been draws !!!!!

So, here we go into extra time & penalties .

We are scre**d.

Thank you sir

Absolutely spiffing OMT! Ruddy Marvellous job!

Simply have to get through here!!!!

If we dont I will be forced to watch 'Sean Bean' in 'When Saturday comes' and that other film based in Sheffield where at the end of it they are all dressed up as bus conductors and strip in front of middle aged ladies at the end.

We need to Win this otherwise this place will be a toxic soup!!!!! Poch do whatever it takes my son.....whatever it takes!

So, all your OMTs have been draws !!!!!

So, here we go into extra time & penalties .

We are scre**d.

Thank you sir

No, but most of my cup ones have. We'll draw the match and go trough.

I see where you are coming Jord. I would bite your hand off for a 1-1 right now

Yup, any result that takes us through would do me... whether a 1-1 draw, a 1-0 win, or a 2-1 loss. Wembley and the Cup Final is the priority, lets make sure that we get there.

If we get to the final against chelsea do we automatically qualify for europa league if we win it or not?

we don't qualify unless we win the trophy

Chelsea winning it pretty much guarantees 6th place in the league gets EL.

From the guy that brought you such classics as

Burnley 1-1 Tottenham

Tottenham 1-1 Besiktas

Stevenage 0-0 Tottenham

This exactly it.

The mentality at this club must be to 100% serious and single minded about playing for that draw, right from this lowly forum all the way up to Harry Kane's mercurial right boot.

I like this. I think this may be a watershed moment in our season

Honey badgers!

Win lose or draw, I don't care any more - I've seen a honey badger today

Back