• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City OMT ***

With this current squad we either play 4-5-1 or buy a c*nt of a forward. We don't have the personnel or form players to play 4-4-2.

Parker looks too much like a Subbuteo player at times. I like him but he's no Sandro in this team

We do need more depth in this side, we are truely short of options IMO

I guess this is the game plan against us now. High pressure us in the first half, pin us back, get the leading goal(s), and hold on for the second half.

Glad to have got a point coming from that shambles of a first half.

Holtby looks class and pity wasn't given another 15 minutes or so.

Fantastic goal by Bale . Made it worth being put through the ringer for the rest of it.

I'dhave taken a point at HT, didnt look like we could get a goal. Holtby made a massive difference. Hoped for 4pts from these 2 away games, really need to get a win on Sunday

Not lost any ground to Arsenal or Liverpool, Everton the big winners tonight, but we need a vast improvement on that display if we are going to finish 4th. Tomorrow could be a big day for us.
We're hanging onto to that 4th spot but without another striking option I fear we will get caught in the run-in
Pray for a striker tonight people not enough options if Defoe not on form!!!

Dammit, both ends of the pitch not working as they should, the middle does it for us. This is the same norwich that tonked us 2-1 earlier this season at the Lane. Luckily the scum and liverpoo drew.

We're in big trouble if we're really going to be counting on a misfiring and injured Defoe until the end of the season (sadly i think we're not going to be seeing Ade for a while).

Our midfield really does look a lot weaker without Sandro, had hoped that Parker would be able to slot straight in but perhaps he just needs some game time to learn how to play in this AVB team alongside Dembele.
Problem is it looks like the prodigious Parker of two years ago is a goner.

It's been obvious for about 3 years mate.

This is the most annoying about supporting Spurs, every man and his dog knows this and has done for years,like you've said.

I've mentioned this guy many times, he's no world beater, but you know what, I wouldnt turn my nose up at Le Fondre. The guy knows where the goal is

This is the most annoying about supporting Spurs, every man and his dog knows this and has done for years,like you've said.

I've mentioned this guy many times, he's no world beater, but you know what, I wouldnt turn my nose up at Le Fondre. The guy knows where the goal is

Isn't that Kip's girlfriend in Napolean Dynamite???

Sigurdsson has been treated ridiculously unfairly by AVB btw. 4 or 5 10 minutes or less cameos in a row which resulted in very good performances and about 3 assists usually results in a few starts but AVB instead chooses to change formations so he doesn't start (when he went with a 4-4-2 when Dempsey was out). Now even though we're playing like utter crap he still can't bring himself to give him more minutes...instead he puts on a player that just signed before him (Holtby looked very good btw). When things are not going well and Sig starts...it's Sig that comes off but continuously giving a player 5 minutes is taking the tinkle.

Back