• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City OMT ***

Would never have taken a single point before the game. The gap's closing below us, and we've drawn at Norwich.

Don't care whether we deserved it or not, we shouldn't be dropping points in games like this.

I like Parker, I really do. But fudge me, he has been counterproductive to put it mildly.

i'm hoping its just a match fitness thing but i'm starting to worry about him after tonight, he looks like he's playing at a different speed to everyone else on the pitch

Glad we didn't lose, but that's a brick result which further highlights the gaps in our forward line.

Holtby was great in his cameo.

I am sure I am not the first to say this (haven't looked back through all pages), but THAT is what can happen when players stay on their feet and go to goal rather than tumble unnecessarily when touched.

Holtby looks immense, doesn't dwell on the ball and uses the flicks actually keep our team moving forward.

Those fudging pirouettes are doing my head in. We've been spoilt with Sandro.

Our midfield really does look a lot weaker without Sandro, had hoped that Parker would be able to slot straight in but perhaps he just needs some game time to learn how to play in this AVB team alongside Dembele.

I'dhave taken a point at HT, didnt look like we could get a goal. Holtby made a massive difference. Hoped for 4pts from these 2 away games, really need to get a win on Sunday

Not lost any ground to Arsenal or Liverpool, Everton the big winners tonight, but we need a vast improvement on that display if we are going to finish 4th. Tomorrow could be a big day for us.
We're hanging onto to that 4th spot but without another striking option I fear we will get caught in the run-in

Our midfield really does look a lot weaker without Sandro, had hoped that Parker would be able to slot straight in but perhaps he just needs some game time to learn how to play in this AVB team alongside Dembele.

Parker is doing the same things he did last season, positional indiscipline, wanting to take the game to the team all to himself, reckless challenged, sloppy passing and slowing down our play. Its only now with Sandro out that we notice how good he is. No doubt you'll have a lot of fans who still would rather him than Sandro.

Quality goal saved the day but quite a lazy and tired looking performance which was weird considering they put in so little effort against Leeds

Desperately need a match winning player whether it be a Dzeko type or a number 10 who can create or score those chances

Maybe its Holtby who looked great for a cameo but lets see

Back