• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City OMT ***

Sigurdsson has been treated ridiculously unfairly by AVB btw. 4 or 5 10 minutes or less cameos in a row which resulted in very good performances and about 3 assists usually results in a few starts but AVB instead chooses to change formations so he doesn't start (when he went with a 4-4-2 when Dempsey was out). Now even though we're playing like utter crap he still can't bring himself to give him more minutes...instead he puts on a player that just signed before him (Holtby looked very good btw). When things are not going well and Sig starts...it's Sig that comes off but continuously giving a player 5 minutes is taking the tinkle.

Now he wont get a look in cos Holtby will come in. Probably wishes he was at Liverpool.

This is the most annoying about supporting Spurs, every man and his dog knows this and has done for years,like you've said.

I've mentioned this guy many times, he's no world beater, but you know what, I wouldnt turn my nose up at Le Fondre. The guy knows where the goal is

He could be our super sub. That's what we need in games like this. Our own player who has that kind of impact. When was the last time we had an impact sub

Yeah but this year they don't have the distraction of the CL. They seemed to put all their eggs in one basket last season, risky, but it worked for them.

maybe, they are still in the fa cup though and they nearly got knocked out by Brentford on saturday, impressive as they look on paper they are very hit and miss at the minute, the collapse against southampton and tonight against Reading show they can be got at

i'd rather be the team that fights back in the second half than the one who fades

Sigurdsson has been treated ridiculously unfairly by AVB btw. 4 or 5 10 minutes or less cameos in a row which resulted in very good performances and about 3 assists usually results in a few starts but AVB instead chooses to change formations so he doesn't start (when he went with a 4-4-2 when Dempsey was out). Now even though we're playing like utter crap he still can't bring himself to give him more minutes...instead he puts on a player that just signed before him (Holtby looked very good btw). When things are not going well and Sig starts...it's Sig that comes off but continuously giving a player 5 minutes is taking the tinkle.

Agree that he should've been introduced earlier as our wing play clearly wasn't working today. But you can't blame AVB for not starting him, as whenever he has been given the chance from start he has looked average at best.

I will absolutely give him some leeway in so much as it was a long injury and full match fitness takes time, but...well...just but!
It doesnt look like he's playing any different to how he played the second half of last season, he's so indisciplined and short sighted in his play that he puts the team shape at risk.

I actually wouldn't mind him being loaned out tbh.

No offense mate, but Siggy was completely at sea early in the season, he's been the slowest of all our summer purchases to adapt.

Doesn't mean he won't come good, and he certainly has improved, but can see why he isn't a first choice.

f8d7bbe32670e9f2362c648aba818369.gif

I will absolutely give him some leeway in so much as it was a long injury and full match fitness takes time, but...well...just but!

Makes the rumours of him being sent on loan seem like a possibility - very unfit on that showing! Think it appears a lot of our squad are injured, have just come back from bad injuries or are carrying/being managed through knocks/minor injuries. Just like last season the last two performances have looked s bit laboured.

On the positive side we looked v good v Man U and we stuck at it and got a point out of a poor display. It's the ability to keep pickin up points in poor form that sets the teams that finish higher apart from others.

Also Holtby couldn't have come at a better time, young, fresh-looking creative talent with bags of enthusiasm and energy - just what we need to freshen things up!

Some bloke on Total Tottenham Forum said when Holtby came on as sub & handed a note to Parker from AVB it said 'we are in white' LMFAO

Agree that he should've been introduced earlier as our wing play clearly wasn't working today. But you can't blame AVB for not starting him, as whenever he has been given the chance from start he has looked average at best.

I fully understand why he didn't start but what type of man management is it when a manager continuously gives an established player 5 minutes to show what he can do? even when he does well in the cameo appearances he still can't find it in himself to give him more minutes. Let him play somewhere else if all you're going to do (regardless of result, performance etc etc) is give him 5-10 mins.

Another truly shocking performance - saved by a wonder individual goal from our one maestro. Everyone else dire.

The subs looked the best players on the pitch. Should have come on much much earlier. Holtby looked class. Sig added more in his two minutes than the rest of the midfield all game. Dembele in particular looks unfit/injured/slow/cumbersome/weak/ lacking ball control. Think he need a rest too. Thing is Parker was just as bad.

I still think one of our main problems in these types of games is Lennon. He doesnt take up good positions, is extremely lazy (my stream kept freezing showing him in no-mans land and not trying to do anything about it) and by constantly coming off his line he jams up the middle without providing anything constructive. Time to rest him and give Sig a start. He has earned it. Must be one of the unluckiest subs ever - two wonder saves by goalies and hit the bar against Everton. Must surely come right for him soon.

Oh - and buy a ffing striker TOMORROW.

No offense mate, but Siggy was completely at sea early in the season, he's been the slowest of all our summer purchases to adapt.

Doesn't mean he won't come good, and he certainly has improved, but can see why he isn't a first choice.

I don't think he should be first choice either (well not now).

Back