• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

If ball didn't hit his hand the ball would have been in the back of the net.
That is not an advantage.

No, it hit his chest. Then it was going to spin off elsewhere but it hit his arm and so fell to his foot for him to put it in.

We are not playing so bad -we just need to convert our chances. We were unlucky with the handball, but if we play the same way second half we will make more chances. Just got be careful we don't over commit going forward and get punished on the counter.

No it doesn't. If that had been reversed, this board would be exploding at the ref and adding it to their little dossier of 'ref decisions for Man utd against Tottenham'. Adebayor handballed it. He gained the clearest advantage. Its a foul. That simple.

And if a defender had done that, and it had been seen, it would have been a penalty.

I agree that it was a handball too. If he didn't do that, I imagine the bounce off him would have favoured MU. - Would have to watch it again but my instinct was that.

Saha off for Kranjcar.

Stick Kranjcar on the left and move Modric in front of Livermore and Sandro.

Neither Ade or Saha have impressed this half, their first touch appears to be awol.

Walker at fault for the goal, he sometimes seems to switch off at corners, with his pace how can he let Rooney get in front of him, should never happen.

Intention has everything to do with it; that's the rule. And re your other post, I meant that if it had been handled in a similar way and cleared.
Exactly, it has to be deliberate, ball to hand or vice versa is just flimflam, it's all about intent.

However, the refs do get told how o interpret he uses fom UEFA and he FA too.

No it doesn't. If that had been reversed, this board would be exploding at the ref and adding it to their little dossier of 'ref decisions for Man utd against Tottenham'. Adebayor handballed it. He gained the clearest advantage. Its a foul. That simple.

And if a defender had done that, and it had been seen, it would have been a penalty.

it was a handball end of story, i dont see why its even a debate! what matter is we absolutely nailed Utd for 45 minutes only for a set peice to screw us over - a needless corner I might add.

saha looking good for a goal.
lennon looks to be getting his form back, needs and assist or goal to be sure.
BAE needs to keep up the attack, we're not doing much through the centre.
but saha and ade needs to cover more ground and avoid going for the same balls.

At least we are showing heart and determination, and absolutely dominating posession. Think we will get back into this.

Indeed we looked more likely to score.
Hopefully our heads wont be down now. I hope the guys come out all riled up ready to win it.

A set piece against while dominating play - what a shocker. And the complimentary goal denied, this match couldn't have been scripted better so far.

Still impressed with some of our play, even if our movement is poor at times, we are at least creating chances. Would swap Saha for Defoe, he looks a bit out of it. We can still get something out of this.

Back