• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Cant see us getting anything now. We wont score 2 in the second half.

The type of steely eyed belief that wins titles, ladies and gentlemen. Come on, fella, be a little more positive. We can win this. We need Harry to pull a magic one out of his hat but we can win this.

If we play like that 2nd half, and utd like they have then we surely have to get something out of this game. But this is about mentality and character. We switched off that last minute and were punished but that doesnt take away from fact we are capable of cutting them open. Please spurs prove that we can come back in a massive game like this.

Very good first half from spurs, I liked that we kept our patience most of the time and didn't feel the need to go forward with every pass. Just keep going the same way in the second half and if we haven't scored after 65-70 start bringing on subs and change it up.

Horrible horrible defending of Walker he MUST be in front of Rooney. Basic defending you learn when your ten years old.

Lol people go abit OTT on here we dominated the half, had chances and had a goal disallowed.

Some refs give it a handball some will let it go..Remember Chelsea's equalizer...almost exact situation and it was not given..

We always seem to be at the losing side of these 50/50 decisions

:rolleyes:

Go f#ck yourself. There are so many absolute c#nts on here its beggars belief.

THE FANS WERE BOOING THE REF to the c#ck who thinks we've been sh#t.

Really? I never said we have been brick. I said the game's been brick. Read the post.

Im sick to fudging death of these incompetent referees that week in/week out cave in to alex ferguson. Show some fudging balls

Back