• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Saha off for Kranjcar.

Stick Kranjcar on the left and move Modric in front of Livermore and Sandro.

Neither Ade or Saha have impressed this half, their first touch appears to be awol.

Walker at fault for the goal, he sometimes seems to switch off at corners, with his pace how can he let Rooney get in front of him, should never happen.

actually saha did get into a few good positions, including the one that Ade went to save. between the two, the younger ade is much, much more disappointing.

On the bright side Livermore has been very good this first half. Some of his passes has been very positive.

it was a handball end of story, i dont see why its even a debate! what matter is we absolutely nailed Utd for 45 minutes only for a set peice to screw us over - a needless corner I might add.

Exactly, if it had been the other way round and the goal had stood, this board would be about to explode.

Against other teams, I'd be confident in our ability to come back. Because its Man utd and because of the way the goal came about and our history against them, not so confident.

Oh Kyle...

I don't even care about the handball though, I just feel sick at the feeling of inevitability when we play them. One shot all half for fudges sake. And we're one nil down. Every single time. We either play well and then concede a stupid goal like that. Or we play well. go a couple up and then collapse. I'm sick and tired of those tacos in red.

Hmm. Swapping Kranjcar in would give us a bit more creativity, but would lead to the end of our fast, high-pressing game, since Kranjcar, for all his virtues, isn't that kind of player. But it's a risk we have to take, so Kranjcar in for Ade with Modric going behind Saha,with Livermore and Sandro contniuing to press high up like they did for the first forty-five. If it still isn't working, swap Livermore/Sandro for Defoe. Go for the throat, we have to believe we can.

Don't see any reason yet for knee-jerk subs. We see where we are after 15-20imo. We are playing well. BAE and Lennon have threatened, and actually I think Ade and Saha have done well. The fault on this occasion lies with stupid defending yet again from a corner, but that does not mean we alter things right away. Modric is alwso showing his adaptability and still getting decent ball time.

Just put someone on the left and let Modric play in the middle. I would keep Sandro but he has a yellow so I think Livrmore is the one..
He did do well so far today

Please no Kranji and no Defoe...use Gio or that kid from Juve

:rolleyes:

Surprise surprise a ref mugs us off against United again. It's beyond a fudging joke now! Can we have just one decision please? One?

Another goal from a set piece.

im definitely not his biggest fan, but livermore has been excellentlikewise sandro .... we will win this.

COYS!!!

ps totman please relax.

Back