• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

44 FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING 2.

I have absolutely had enough of this 451 bull brick. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I see Walker has pulled out of the England squad. Hopefully he will be fit against Manu. No injury news that I could find, but looked like Ledley was injured when he came off against Arsenal, was holding the back of his thigh. If King is out we really need Walker to get back to fitness.

Hopefully, if King is in fact injured:

-----------Fridel-----------
Walker-Dawson-Kaboul-BAE
Lennon-Sandro-Modric-Bale
---------VdV-------------
----------Ade------------

Big weekend in regards to finishing 3rd.
Hopefully Liverpool will be up for it on Saturday afternoon and see off Arsenal, whereas WBA have come into a nice bit of form ahead of their game v Chelsea.
Both games before ours, so we will know our fate. As a minimum we need to at least match both.

Friedel
Walker Kaboul Dawson Ekotto
Lennon Sandro Modric Bale
Saha Adebayor
Subs. Cudicini,Nelsen,Rose,Kranjcar,Livermore,Defoe,Van der Vaart

2-2 (Saha,Lennon; Rooney 2pen)

I still dont think VDV is fit enough to start, hence Lennon, and I'm hoping the 'old boy scores against previous club' works in our favour for a change with Saha

Got a feeling Walker and King will miss this game.

Friedel;
Kaboul, Dawson (c), Nelsen, Assou-Ekotto;
Livermore, Sandro;
Lennon, Modric, Bale;
Adebayor.

:s:u:b:s: Cudicini, Khumalo, Rose, Kranjcar, VDV, Saha, Defoe

Nelsen up against Rooney, Welbeck and Hernandez. Dear GHod I hope not.

Back to the team that has gotten us to where we are please, albeit with Sandro in for Parker.

Friedel
Walker Kaboul Dawson Ekotto
Lennon Sandro Modric Bale
VDV Adebayor

I'm dreading this game now as I think the outcome will affect the rest of our season. Is Webb playing?

I know our confidence after yesterday has been knocked for brick, but I do reckon with the 12th man, right formation and team selection, we'll get a win

Willem Korsten double strike still the last time we beat these c*nts? Embarrassing.

------------------Freidel-------------------
---------Dawson--Nelsen---Kaboul---------
---Lennon--------Modric------------Bale---
----Defoe---VdV------Saha-----Adebayor--

Seeing as we don't play through midfield in the last 2 games anymore. HOOOF

Seriously though.... if King and Walker don't make it...

--------------------Freidel--------------------
Ekotto--------Dawson-------Kaboul-------Rose
--------------Sandro--------Modric-----------
-------Lennon--------VdV-------------Bale---
--------------------Adebayor-----------------

Back