• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

You can all hate on my masterpiece, see if i care.

You'll be lining up to kiss my arse when its over

(waits for the predictable edit of 'kiss' to be replaced by 'kick')

---------------------------- Friedel ------------------------------
Carr ----------- Kaboul ----------------- King ------------- Ekotto
Lennon -------- Sandro ---------------- Mendes ------------ Bale
------------------------ Van Der Vaart --------------------------
--------------------------- Korsten -----------------------------

-----------------------------------------Friedel------------------------------------------

Walker--------------------Kaboul-----------------King-------------------------ekotto

Lennon-------------------Modric------------------Sandro------------------------Bale

-------------------------------------------VDV--------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------Adebayor------------------------------------------

This is gonna be fudging hard without Parker! fudge we're screwed!

Let's just hope Arsenal lose to Liverpool away so the gap remains nice and open

Mods, change the title to capitals will you?

Ive tried three or four times mow, but whenever i enter it in capitals, it comes out in lower case

Got to be back to normal - no damn 4-4-2:

-----------Friedel

Walker--Kaboul--King--BAE

------Modric---Sandro

---Lennon--vdV--Bale

------------Ade

Losing to Pompey was the last time I felt this low. I remember it took 2 back to back wins against the red and blue scum to cheers me up.

We will sing our hearts out and get right behind our team. They will already know losing a derby like that is not good enough. But the lads have been magnificent all season.

That was not the result, nor the manner of result that we needed before the game that we traditionally bottle on a regular basis. Oh well, I hope VDV, Sandro and Lennon are all fit for next week.

I think the Man bricky result hurt me more maybe because we were so close to snatching it and the reverse had happened ie. 2-0 down. this we were 2-0 up and performance was shocking

----------------- Gomes ----------------
Kaboul --- Dawson -- Nelson --- Rose
---------------- Livermore -------------
Bentley --- Kranjcar -- Parker --- Gio
------------------ Defoe ---------------

no messing around with this one.

lets go for their throats.

Back