• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Seriously though.... if King and Walker don't make it...

--------------------Freidel--------------------
Ekotto--------Dawson-------Kaboul-------Rose
--------------Sandro--------Modric-----------
-------Lennon--------VdV-------------Bale---
--------------------Adebayor-----------------
So a left footed right back and Rose at left back.....:-k

Benny must be the most one footed player in the country, I remember when he played at right back against Shamrock, the ball was running out for a throw in and instead of just clearing it with his right he attempted to run past the ball, turn and then boot it :lol:

I think I'd play Livermore there if Walker and King are out.

Benny must be the most one footed player in the country, I remember when he played at right back against Shamrock, the ball was running out for a throw in and instead of just clearing it with his right he attempted to run past the ball, turn and then boot it :lol:

I think I'd play Livermore there if Walker and King are out.

I'll see that and raise you his crossfield miss hit pass against Werder Bremen, which led to their first goal. He's the most one footed player in the world!

I'll see that and raise you his crossfield miss hit pass against Werder Bremen, which led to their first goal. He's the most one footed player in the world!

I think Bale is just as bad.

Like I have always said - not sure why or how players can be so one footed. Do they not practice with their weaker foot? Fine you will always have one dominant side (left or right) and I dont expect players to be equally effective or ambidextrous with both feet but fudge me - practice.

It seems as though left footed players always seem to be even more one sided than most.

Ginola was fantastic with both feet.

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (4.10pm)

Referee: M Atkinson
Assistants: C Breakspear, M Mullarkey
Fourth Official: L Probert

'Tottenham's Rafael van der Vaart has pulled out of the Netherlands squad for Wednesday's friendly against England. The 29-year-old sustained an ankle injury in Spurs' 5-2 defeat at Arsenal and today left the Dutch camp in Noordwijk to return to his club.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/17176148

It's doom and gloom again. In a weird way I prefer it. I remember all day leading up to the Arsenal home game after we lost to Pompey in the semi, feeling awful like I knew we'd lose, knowing we hadn't beaten them for so long.
But in the ground it was electric. I sense it will be again for United this time. I really hope so.

I hope as many players as possible from all clubs pull out of these friendlies. Utterly pointless.

In all honesty with Walker, they did say he hurt his ankle on Friday and had his foot in a protective boot until Sunday so it looks like he may of played with a bad ankle yesterday anyway. Weeks rest for him now!

Back