• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Plus why were King and Kaboul going for the same ball so often? Seemed to be that both of them would try to close down Van Persie together which left other Arsenal players free. Time for a bit more communication, one take Van Persie, one drop deeper and ensure that any runners are dealt with. If we had adopted that type of defensive play, we perhaps could have prevented the relevant Walcott goal.

Plus why were King and Kaboul going for the same ball so often? Seemed to be that both of them would try to close down Van Persie together which left other Arsenal players free. Time for a bit more communication, one take Van Persie, one drop deeper and ensure that any runners are dealt with. If we had adopted that type of defensive play, we perhaps could have prevented the relevant Walcott goal.

We fell apart. Simple as that. Players started playing inside themselves, not caring about team play. For some reason, we suffered a total and utter mind-wipe. The United capitulation of 2009 was similar, and if I recall correctly, we had King playing then too. So, while he's a great defender and leader of men, Ledley alone cannot guarantee security at the back from our long-standing ability to shoot ourselves in the foot. And then hoof the ball.

We fell apart. Simple as that. Players started playing inside themselves, not caring about team play. For some reason, we suffered a total and utter mind-wipe. The United capitulation of 2009 was similar, and if I recall correctly, we had King playing then too. So, while he's a great defender and leader of men, Ledley alone cannot guarantee security at the back from our long-standing ability to shoot ourselves in the foot. And then hoof the ball.

I compared to the 2 games in the OMT, I think the score was either 2-2 or 3-2 to Arsenal at the time and it was just apparent we were in for a very similar score. Our players seemed to have given up whilst Arsenal were chasing down every ball. Every time we had the ball, we were immediately under pressure. Every time they had the ball, we had no players closing them down and I was worried that another goal would come.

I think all of us would have taken a 7 point lead over the scum going into March if it was offered at the start of the season. I think they will lose to Liverpool next Saturday, we get a draw at least, and the gap will be 8 points or hopefully 10 again.

You read it here first

WE WILL BEAT MAN. UNITED ON SUNDAY

:rolleyes:

Am I the only one thinking that Parker being unavailable will be a blessing in disguise?
He was shocking today and his hogging the ball a second too long when we are trying to attack before going sideways/backwards at times does limit us in big games.
If Sandro is fit, I think this could be another AC Milan moment for him.

Also, anyone saying we shouldn't start Adebayor against United is smoking some good brick!

Am I the only one thinking that Parker being unavailable will be a blessing in disguise?
He was shocking today and his hogging the ball a second too long when we are trying to attack before going sideways/backwards at times does limit us in big games.
If Sandro is fit, I think this could be another AC Milan moment for him.

Also, anyone saying we shouldn't start Adebayor against United is smoking some good brick!

I hope Livermore starts with Modric.
Sandro today was undisciplined positionally. He couldn't help himself but bomb forward.

I compared to the 2 games in the OMT, I think the score was either 2-2 or 3-2 to Arsenal at the time and it was just apparent we were in for a very similar score. Our players seemed to have given up whilst Arsenal were chasing down every ball. Every time we had the ball, we were immediately under pressure. Every time they had the ball, we had no players closing them down and I was worried that another goal would come.
lt

Exactly. You could see it coming. We were wobbly, unsure and inaccurate with our passes. They were fast, remorseless and hunted down our players in organized packs. And once they took the lead, we lost all sense of defensive responsibility, because everyone thought someone else would do their job. And that led to a compound collapse.

I hope Livermore starts with Modric.
Sandro today was undisciplined positionally. He couldn't help himself but bomb forward.

Why not both? Sandro and Livermore in front of the defence, Modric slightly higher up supporting Bale, Lennon and Adebayor...

i say play the kids .. the ****s that strolled out against arsenal don't deserve to wear the shirt for a while ... ps why the love are there two OOMTS!?

We will win !!! BELIEVE !!!

Oh, and who let the gooner can't in with that walnut avatar ??? BAN *titter*

4-5-1 please Arry - no more of this 4-4-2 flimflam against teams which play possession/passing football and dominate play in the middle. Our strikers do not have Rooney's workrate to make up for the missing man in the middle

Dawson next to Kaboul

Bale and Lennon on the wings

Sandro next to Modric

VdV and Ade

Krunchie - to the reserves and on a diet please. Then out in June. It was him who should have fcuked off in January not Pienaar - at least he has some fcuking bottle. Living definition of a luxury player

Last edited:
Who is the ref for this one, btw?

And why does it start 10 minutes past 4? Why not at 4:00? 1882 would call this a conspiracy and rightfully so

The likes of Blackburn Rovers, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Fulham, Everton, Burnley, Saudi Sportswashing Machine FC, etc. have all beaten Utd recently

We absolutely have to brake that hoodoo on Sunday, especially considering the overall quality in our current squad. We need to put them under pressure from the get go and try and establish presence in the middle - their weakest component, imv. They will try and hurt us with their wings so Walker and BAE need to be extrememly disciplined. First goal would be decisive, imv

Back