• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

I hope Sandro is careful in the tackle this half -I think the ref will send him off if there is the slightest opportunity.

Just put someone on the left and let Modric play in the middle. I would keep Sandro but he has a yellow so I think Livrmore is the one..
He did do well so far today

Please no Kranji and no Defoe...use Gio or that kid from Juve

:rolleyes:

What Falque? He isn't on the bench. Isn't he still on loan with Southampton?

BAE has done well today, sharp. Set-piece balls dont have the kind of snap like an Ashley Young ball, but Lennon is at least looking good. Close.

True. But he didn't intentionality control the ball with his hand.

I never said that he did. If Welbeck had scored that goal and it had stood, I (and everyone else on this board) would be very very angry. Need to get Lennon running at Jones imo.

Definitely need to put more balls around the keeper, but quite encouraged still. Need a bit of luck but Jones and Ferdy are accidents waiting to happen.

Sorry but Evans tries to take Ade out and they get freekick for foul on Scholes. Anyway we are showing proper determination here.

I expected this im pretty sure the season is over actually, not expecting anything now for the rest of the season. One of my best friends is a sunderland fan and im dreading that game.

Back