• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

Some countries have legit streaming services (why can't the PL set up its own PPV service?), but I would never consider paying to some dodgy site.

We have a pay service here in the USA through foxsoccer.com but its hardly worth it. They charge $20 a month and there is maybe 1 a month which isn't on regular TV. If it was half that price I would probably do it but can't see the sense now as I never have any problem finding a free river to float on

I suppose if you didn't support Spurs, Man U, Emirates Marketing Project, Pool, Arse, Chelsea it may be worth it but those 6 clubs are basically on live every week I am just glad we generate that popularity now that we are on live tely all the time lord knows it certainly wasn't always like that.

Last edited:
Its going to be fricking freezing tonight. Got my blue and white scarf to show my colours so maybe that will warm me up...

What's the main game on SKY tonight by the way? I had the chance to sell my tickets but im trying to do a 100% this season.

Its going to be fricking freezing tonight. Got my blue and white scarf to show my colours so maybe that will warm me up...

What's the main game on SKY tonight by the way? I had the chance to sell my tickets but im trying to do a 100% this season.

Why would you want to sell your tickets ??

City/Wigan the game on TV.

Still don't really understand why Spurs/Liverpool isn't on TV or at least Chelsea/Fulham. Very strange.

Still don't really understand why Spurs/Liverpool isn't on TV or at least Chelsea/Fulham. Very strange.

Or Everton-Arsenal or even United-West Ham. In fact all the other games tonight are more interesting. Last night was obviously to make sure that every team gets a bit of coverage, but tonight's is a complete non event.

Some countries have legit streaming services (why can't the PL set up its own PPV service?), but I would never consider paying to some dodgy site.

this is due to tryign to keep the smaller clubs going (all along the pyramid) and keep people going to the games. If you could watch the games on TV maybe you wont buy a season ticket. also if you support Man U and Brentford you go to the Brentford game when you cant watch the Man U game, if its on TV lower leagues will go out of business.

I think the depth of the league is great and feel. You may feel that as a club this does not effect us but it will effect other clubs in the division and below. If we go down the route of every game available it will not be long before every team sells their own tv rights then we will be saying its unfair as Man U / Pool / Chelsea / Arsenal (possibly City) get 3 times as much revenue as this would not be split.

Forgot it was Everton-Arsenal tonight. With the right combination of results we could possibly be 5th tonight. [-o<

Forgot it was Everton-Arsenal tonight. With the right combination of results we could possibly be 5th tonight. [-o<

Everton/Arsenal draw
Tottenham win
Swansea to beat West Brom so they dont go too far
Chelsea draw with Fulham so they too dont go too far

Would be the PERFECT scenario, well a Fulham win would but that might be asking tooooo much.

Would make 3rd to 7th look like:

3. CHELSEA - +11 - 26pts
4. WEST BROM - +7 - 26pts
----------------------------
5. TOTTENHAM - +2 - 23pts
----------------------------
6. EVERTON - +6 - 22pts
7. ARSENAL - +10 - 21pts

this is due to tryign to keep the smaller clubs going (all along the pyramid) and keep people going to the games. If you could watch the games on TV maybe you wont buy a season ticket. also if you support Man U and Brentford you go to the Brentford game when you cant watch the Man U game, if its on TV lower leagues will go out of business.

I think the depth of the league is great and feel. You may feel that as a club this does not effect us but it will effect other clubs in the division and below. If we go down the route of every game available it will not be long before every team sells their own tv rights then we will be saying its unfair as Man U / Pool / Chelsea / Arsenal (possibly City) get 3 times as much revenue as this would not be split.

Every single game is available online somewhere. There's no stopping it, so why not offer something legit? The money made would go into a pool, not to the clubs that are viewed the most. I would never want the PL to end up like La Liga.

Im not going tonight - I didnt realise until very late that the game was on a wednesday and that we were even playing this week. They really need to advertise it better haha.

Its a shame because its my fave game of the season only because they were brick, we were good and I could rub my mates noses in it (with my ass - fudgein ****s). I hate Liverscum so much.

Back