• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

--------------Lloris---------------
Walker-Dawson-Caulker-Vertonghen
-----------Sandro-Dembele-------
Lennon------Dempsey--------Bale
-------------Defoe--------------

For me at least. Dawson might not be suited against a quick and most likely counter attacking Liverpool team, but neither is Gallas on current form. Vergtonghen in the middle would be better, but Naughton hasn't looked that assured either, think he might be given some problems especially if he's up against Sterling on that side.

The rest of the team picks itself as long as the players are available, really hoping Dembele will be ready to start, we need him. If not him then Hudd in.

I agree with that team 100%

Tottenham's 47 Premier League Goals against Liverpool...

5 Keane
4 Sheringham
3 Carragher (own goals)
2 Adebayor
2 Defoe
2 Modric
2 Ruddock (1 own ogal)
1 Bassong
1 Anderton
1 Armstrong
1 Assou-Ekotto
1 Barnes (own goal)
1 Caskey
1 Edman
1 Ferdinand
1 Fox
1 Ginola
1 Hazard
1 Iversen
1 Klinsmann
1 Korsten
1 Lennon
1 Nayim
1 Pavlyuchenko
1 Postiga
1 Poyet
1 Richards
1 Samways
1 Sedgley
1 Sherwood
1 Skrtel (own goal)
1 Taricco
1 Van der Vaart
1 Vega
47 Total Goals

Liverpool's 64 Premier League goals against Spurs...

7 Robbie Fowler
5 Steve McManaman
4 John Barnes
4 Michael Owen
4 Dirk Kuyt
3 Patrik Berger
3 Fernando Torres
2 Ian Rush
2 Jamie Redknapp
2 John Barnes
2 Paul Ince
2 Emile Heskey
2 Steven Gerrard
2 Harry Kewell
2 Luis Garcia
2 Andrei Voronin
2 Steve Harkness
1 Mark Walters
1 Nigel Clough
1 Michael Thomas
1 Stan Collymore
1 Oyvind Leonhardsen
1 Gary McAllister
1 Jari Litmanen
1 Danny Murphy
1 Djibril Cisse
1 Sami Hyypia
1 Mark Gonzalez
1 John Arne Riise
1 Yossi Benayoun
1 Martin Skrtel
1 Alan Hutton (Own Goal)
64 Total Goals

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this, excited to see either Dembele start or to see if Huddlestone has improved on previous performances and is starting to justify his position on the field. Haven't seen Spurs play in fudging agggges \o/

I'm actually pretty confident for tonight. Liverpool haven't been the best of teams in the middle of the park this season and i can see us dominating the ball there if Dembele is partnering Sandro.

I think Sterling will be the key player, if Walker or Verts can get the better of him it would stop a lot of Pool's threat. Shelvey also needs to be closed down quickly as he has a pretty fierce shot on him from outside the area.

Lloris will have an interesting game trying to sweep up whilst Stevie 'hollywood' G tries to get Suarez in behind the defence.

Still shocked

Here in Denmark, Spurs-Liverpool are the chosen match on tele

Ahead of the games with Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project :eek:

Dont think that has ever happened before

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has shrugged off talk that he was a target for Tottenham prior to the appointment of Andre Villas-Boas.

Rodgers, who takes his Liverpool side to White Hart Lane on Wednesday was reported to be a target for Tottenham following the sacking of Harry Redknapp in the summer.

Rodgers dismissed as "irrelevant" the suggestion Tottenham had made a serious approach to him to replace Redknapp, insisting he had no regrets over his decision to move to Liverpool

"I was very happy in my work at Swansea," said Rodgers. "Harry had done a brilliant job there, and for whatever reason, the club decided that it wasn't to be and looked elsewhere.

"For me to leave Swansea was going to be a big ask, but I had the opportunity to come here, and I've not regretted any moment of it."

Asked if there had been contact with Tottenham over a move to White Hart Lane earlier this year, Rodgers said: "It's irrelevant. Tottenham have chosen a manager. Obviously, Harry had done a great job there, and they decided to go down the route of Andre Villas-Boas.

"Andre's gone in, he's looking to continue the great work Harry had done. My only thinking is about Liverpool."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8290126/Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-has-shrugged-off-talk-that-he-was-a-target-for-Tottenham-after-Harry-Redknapp-left

irrelevant maybe, but his reply suggests there were talks

Still shocked

Here in Denmark, Spurs-Liverpool are the chosen match on tele

Ahead of the games with Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project :eek:

Dont think that has ever happened before

Please change your avatar now. We've won since Chelsea.:(

1-3 Pool.

I expect a tough game for sure, but I'd still expect us to come out on top. We are at home, and we have a good XI. Sure we have problems but I think psychologically our lads should be up for this one and confident. Crowd need to play their part for sure.

1-3 Pool.

miserable git :)

tbf I'd be really disappointed with that result, I expect it to be a hard game, but I still really don't think they have a better group of players than us or that they're performing that much better than us. The West Ham games got my confidence up a bit.

Back