• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

If Liverpool wear black armbands tonight it's to remember Stephen Parker, a young U9 Academy Player who passed away recently. They will be doing it at the weekend according to people on RAWK.

Every single game is available online somewhere. There's no stopping it, so why not offer something legit? The money made would go into a pool, not to the clubs that are viewed the most. I would never want the PL to end up like La Liga.

Vast majority of people have no idea they are on line or how to get them. this may change over time but at the moment it is not the case. I pay for a service and it is great quality but when I show my mates family that it is set up via the TV they are amazed.

this will change in the future but at the moment by not having this loads of people will not know they have access. Its not just the premier league this helps the lower leagues which I think are just as important.

We really should be winning this game we are better in just about every area of the pitch and at home and we have dominated this fixture over the past few years

0-1 Pool snatch and grab

------------------------------------Reina----------------------------------

Johnson---------------Agger-----------Skrtel-----------------Downing

-------------------------Allen--------Shelvey----------------------------

------------------------------Gerrard------------------------------------

-----Sterling---------------------------------------------------Enrique--

------------------------------Suarez-------------------------------------

that's what they're probably going to play imo.

hmmm come to think of it will Rodgers be dumb enough to let downing go against Lennon?

nah sadly don't think he is so he'll probably play Johnson LB like he's done quite a few times this season and stick that monstorous looking youth player on the right vs Bale.

Bale has ruined Johnson many of times so I wouldnt mind Bale on the right. Lennon to help out Vert/Naughton with Sterling.

hmmm come to think of it will Rodgers be dumb enough to let downing go against Lennon?

nah sadly don't think he is so he'll probably play Johnson LB like he's done quite a few times this season and stick that monstorous looking youth player on the right vs Bale.

Wisdom is a good player. I think Bale is up for it at the moment.

John Aldridge ‏@Realaldo474
Same team selection as Swansea for tonight so I believe.dont fancy downing at left back against Lennon if that happens?hope I'm wrong

Back