• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

btw why exactly do i still have this Emirates Marketing Project AVI but Glenroyid doesn't have the gooner one anymore?

You have to change it yourself. :p

BAE is not quite ready was the last news I think. Guess it's still at that stage

Andre: "Long term injuries are the same but Scott is on the way back. It's been a good week. Sandro is fine and fit for tomorrow, We had a difficult game vs West Ham. But we put in a great performance which gives us confidence, Liverpool is a totally different proposition to West Ham. A difficult opponent, great individuals with experience. We are focused"

Big team news is Falque is back fit ;)

https://twitter.com/Iago14bcn/status/273455109898375168
"Happy, playing again after 15 days injured! #goodfeelings"

Would like a winger on the bench and he's done better than Townsend so far this season IMO.

SPURS TEAM NEWS FOR LIVERPOOL:

Sandro is available for Wednesday night's Premier League clash against Liverpool.

The midfielder was stretchered off with a stomach injury in the latter stages of Sunday's 3-1 win against West Ham but Andre Villas-Boas reported on Tuesday that he's 'okay and fit for the game'.

"Everyone is okay apart from the longer-term injuries," said Andre.

Scott Parker remains in light training as he makes his return from Achilles trouble with Younes Kaboul (knee) and Benoit Assou-Ekotto (knee) still sidelined.

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has shrugged off talk that he was a target for Tottenham prior to the appointment of Andre Villas-Boas.

Rodgers, who takes his Liverpool side to White Hart Lane on Wednesday was reported to be a target for Tottenham following the sacking of Harry Redknapp in the summer.

Rodgers dismissed as "irrelevant" the suggestion Tottenham had made a serious approach to him to replace Redknapp, insisting he had no regrets over his decision to move to Liverpool

"I was very happy in my work at Swansea," said Rodgers. "Harry had done a brilliant job there, and for whatever reason, the club decided that it wasn't to be and looked elsewhere.

"For me to leave Swansea was going to be a big ask, but I had the opportunity to come here, and I've not regretted any moment of it."

Asked if there had been contact with Tottenham over a move to White Hart Lane earlier this year, Rodgers said: "It's irrelevant. Tottenham have chosen a manager. Obviously, Harry had done a great job there, and they decided to go down the route of Andre Villas-Boas.

"Andre's gone in, he's looking to continue the great work Harry had done. My only thinking is about Liverpool."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8290126/Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-has-shrugged-off-talk-that-he-was-a-target-for-Tottenham-after-Harry-Redknapp-left

After Sundays erection inducing win I hope we can follow it up with another. The money bet of the weekend was Andy Carroll to score anytime and tomorrow night you just know Suarez will bag one and kiss his wrist, its whether we can score at least 2.
3rd game in a week for both teams, might well be some tired legs come the 75th minute, and the game might be decided by who makes best use of their subs.
Wouldnt mind seeing Townsend make the bench. His pace and trickery against some tired bodies in the last few mins could make a difference.

Lloris; Walker,Dawson,Caulker,Vertonghen;Sandro,Dembele,Lennon,Dempsey,Bale;Defoe
Subs. Friedel,Gallas,Naughton,Huddlestone,Carroll,Sigurdsson,Townsend

2-1 Defoe,Dempsey; Suarez

SPURS TEAM NEWS FOR LIVERPOOL:

Sandro is available for Wednesday night's Premier League clash against Liverpool.

The midfielder was stretchered off with a stomach injury in the latter stages of Sunday's 3-1 win against West Ham but Andre Villas-Boas reported on Tuesday that he's 'okay and fit for the game'.

"Everyone is okay apart from the longer-term injuries," said Andre.

Scott Parker remains in light training as he makes his return from Achilles trouble with Younes Kaboul (knee) and Benoit Assou-Ekotto (knee) still sidelined.

This is fantastic news!! Sandro may be the difference between 3 points and zero tomorrow. He's been immense for us so far, and owned Lverpool's midfield when he last played against them in May 2011.

--------------Lloris---------------
Walker-Dawson-Caulker-Vertonghen
-----------Sandro-Dembele-------
Lennon------Dempsey--------Bale
-------------Defoe--------------

For me at least. Dawson might not be suited against a quick and most likely counter attacking Liverpool team, but neither is Gallas on current form. Vergtonghen in the middle would be better, but Naughton hasn't looked that assured either, think he might be given some problems especially if he's up against Sterling on that side.

The rest of the team picks itself as long as the players are available, really hoping Dembele will be ready to start, we need him. If not him then Hudd in.

I just changed my bedding, clean white sheets, you don't get a better sign than that.

2 nil to us.

Coys.

Suarez's game is based on playing on the shoulder of the back 4 - something i for one accept Dawson isn't great at dealing with, but I do think that is something Caulker IS good at.

There's no evidence of this, in fact he's also caught ball watching and is slow to turn (besides a wooden left foot which is limiting when he plays on the left side)

I got to agree with that. Caulker doesn't follow runners or even his man, collosus in the air but suspect on the deck.We could do a lot worse than Dawson.

Suarez will squirm away from his marker no matter who you put on him. Its important that the second player cuts out his options and puts pressure on him - he's got one of the worst strike rate for a striker!

Suarez will squirm away from his marker no matter who you put on him. Its important that the second player cuts out his options and puts pressure on him - he's got one of the worst strike rate for a striker!

Set Sandro on him. Ended.

Spurs have won their last five consecutive home games against Liverpool...

P0100.png

...I think the run will be extended to six tonight with Spurs winning by the odd goal in three.

Last edited:
Back