• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

Watching sky's after match talk fest, they're talking about the offside just after the PGMOL statement, they don't appear to have an angle where they can see where Salah released the ball.
Now, I think Liverpool have been done and he's onside, but is there any pictures out there that are conclusive?
I haven't seen any.

Just getting fed up with the whole Liverpool fans victim mentality I just posted this on a FB contacts page - I love a bit of brickhousery!

“Yes we are proud of the 3 pts. Listen to all the pundits, betting platforms etc we were not expected to beat you - but we did.

And yes, the officials screwed up. However, we have ALL had results go against us for poor decisions in the past. It happens. Its football.

Currently Liverpool fans are complaining about Jota’s red card - BUT he should have had a yellow for a tackle before that. Last season he kicked Ollie Skipp in the head and didn’t even get a booking (and he should have gone for that). In the Champions League final you were awarded a Penalty that should never have been a Penalty- it hit Sissoko on the chest and rolled on the the top of his arm, but the ref gave it and it ruined the game because Liverpool were able to go defensive (with the best defence in the league that season).

But what the rest of the footballing community ARE laughing it is the Liverpool’s self entitled and victim mentality that they are the only team EVER to have been hard done, the constant complaints that there is some kind of conspiracy and the world hates them and their constant bleating when things go against them.

There are Liverpool fans out there saying they want the game replayed - seriously! What a load of gonad*s.

Let’s get some perspective - Liverpool lost a game. There were some bad decisions that affected the score. However, they have now had 4 players sent off this season, maybe, just maybe Klopp should look at some of the tactics he is employing and refine them - stop the cynical little fouls and they might just stop getting yellow cards and red cards.

Oh, and if you look at the stats, We had 24 shots to your 12, we had 8 on target to your 4, we had 65% of the possession - some of that was down to the sendings off, but statistically we were on top when is was still 11 against 11.

Instead of blaming others, maybe Liverpool fans and officials should look at their own club for a change?”

Just getting fed up with the whole Liverpool fans victim mentality I just posted this on a FB contacts page - I love a bit of brickhousery!

“Yes we are proud of the 3 pts. Listen to all the pundits, betting platforms etc we were not expected to beat you - but we did.

And yes, the officials screwed up. However, we have ALL had results go against us for poor decisions in the past. It happens. Its football.

Currently Liverpool fans are complaining about Jota’s red card - BUT he should have had a yellow for a tackle before that. Last season he kicked Ollie Skipp in the head and didn’t even get a booking (and he should have gone for that). In the Champions League final you were awarded a Penalty that should never have been a Penalty- it hit Sissoko on the chest and rolled on the the top of his arm, but the ref gave it and it ruined the game because Liverpool were able to go defensive (with the best defence in the league that season).

But what the rest of the footballing community ARE laughing it is the Liverpool’s self entitled and victim mentality that they are the only team EVER to have been hard done, the constant complaints that there is some kind of conspiracy and the world hates them and their constant bleating when things go against them.

There are Liverpool fans out there saying they want the game replayed - seriously! What a load of gonad*s.

Let’s get some perspective - Liverpool lost a game. There were some bad decisions that affected the score. However, they have now had 4 players sent off this season, maybe, just maybe Klopp should look at some of the tactics he is employing and refine them - stop the cynical little fouls and they might just stop getting yellow cards and red cards.

Oh, and if you look at the stats, We had 24 shots to your 12, we had 8 on target to your 4, we had 65% of the possession - some of that was down to the sendings off, but statistically we were on top when is was still 11 against 11.

Instead of blaming others, maybe Liverpool fans and officials should look at their own club for a change?”

it’s never their fault

They seem convinced that they'd have comfortably beat us if it had stayes 11 v11 and likely been 2 up at half time but based on what? I'd have said it was fairly even before the red and we all know that playing against 10 men can be difficult ask Saudi Sportswashing Machine. They looked worse against Liverpool after the red. Don't forget that in all our big games this season it's taken us to about the 30 minute mark to find our rhythm. Happened against Arsenal, even United.

Words like "scandal" are being thrown around, which is just preposterous - this thing is blown so completely out of proportions it's ridiculous.

It was a wrong offside call. And that's all it was.

It happens every week - and too bad for whoever is on the wrong end of the call - but if that's the threshold for "scandals" nowadays, no wonder football's going down the drain.

Yeah, I know we won and it was such a lovely way to beat a team who can't handle defeat, but I admit to being extremely annoyed by how the game is being portrayed. It's as if we won the game after Salah was murdered by a steward to deny an open goal tap in, followed by two Liverpool red cards for protesting the murder.

Trying to shake it off, but I keep being annoyed.

They seem convinced that they'd have comfortably beat us if it had stayes 11 v11 and likely been 2 up at half time but based on what? I'd have said it was fairly even before the red and we all know that playing against 10 men can be difficult ask Saudi Sportswashing Machine. They looked worse against Liverpool after the red. Don't forget that in all our big games this season it's taken us to about the 30 minute mark to find our rhythm. Happened against Arsenal, even United.
They've been on a huge run of winning / not losing. And they always beat Spurs. So of course they think they would have beaten us. They don't really know Angeball yet.

Official pompous statement released by Liverpool about the matter.
They think they're so important that they are justified to cry more than others when something wrong happens to them.

"Liverpool Football Club acknowledges PGMOL’s admission of their failures last night. It is clear that the correct application of the laws of the game did not occur, resulting in sporting integrity being undermined.

We fully accept the pressures that match officials work under but these pressures are supposed to be alleviated, not exacerbated, by the existence and implementation of VAR.
It is therefore unsatisfactory that sufficient time was not afforded to allow the correct decision to be made and that there was no subsequent intervention.
That such failings have already been categorised as “significant human error” is also unacceptable. Any and all outcomes should be established only by the review and with full transparency.
This is vital for the reliability of future decision-making as it applies to all clubs with learnings being used to make improvements to processes in order to ensure this kind of situation cannot occur again.
In the meantime, we will explore the range of options available, given the clear need for escalation and resolution."

So here is my opinion that has probably been said a few times before.
Decisions for and against, not just us, happen all the time these days.
We were deserved a bit of "luck," from decisions made by refs in recent seasons.
If the offside goal was allowed to stand, what about Maddisons and Sons effort (which were great strikes) in the second half had gone in a whole different ball game.
Pool need to take it on the chin and accept that not everything can go there way

Don't think he was there

Yeah he was there, heard the drum quite a few times leading chants. Def adding to the atmosphere.

Anyone in the South stand know why all the booing every time pool got a song on? Not something I like to hear unless it’s responding to a specific offensive chant. I don’t want the opposition to be silent.

They think they're so important that they are justified to cry more than others when something wrong happens to them.

"Liverpool Football Club acknowledges PGMOL’s admission of their failures last night. It is clear that the correct application of the laws of the game did not occur, resulting in sporting integrity being undermined.

We fully accept the pressures that match officials work under but these pressures are supposed to be alleviated, not exacerbated, by the existence and implementation of VAR.
It is therefore unsatisfactory that sufficient time was not afforded to allow the correct decision to be made and that there was no subsequent intervention.
That such failings have already been categorised as “significant human error” is also unacceptable. Any and all outcomes should be established only by the review and with full transparency.
This is vital for the reliability of future decision-making as it applies to all clubs with learnings being used to make improvements to processes in order to ensure this kind of situation cannot occur again.
In the meantime, we will explore the range of options available, given the clear need for escalation and resolution."
What do they exactly think is going to be done ??
Absolute bell-housings

So here is my opinion that has probably been said a few times before.
Decisions for and against, not just us, happen all the time these days.
We were deserved a bit of "luck," from decisions made by refs in recent seasons.
If the offside goal was allowed to stand, what about Maddisons and Sons effort (which were great strikes) in the second half had gone in a whole different ball game.
Pool need to take it on the chin and accept that not everything can go there way

messi-laughing.gif

I'd be embarrassed if we issued a statement like that.
Let's see what they say when VAR erroneously rules in their favour at some point, which it will.

Back