• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

................................Friedel
Naughton......Dawson......Caulker.......Ekotto
Lennon.........Parker.........Dembele........Bale
.........................Sigurdsson
....................................Adebayor

Courage, my lad, courage. That's them playing lowly Luzern. Second from the bottom, four wins from 25 matches. Best player's named Heidi.

oscars-2013-heidi-klum-1.jpg

tumblr_m6b5jzqWvw1qa5uid.gif

Attachments

• oscars-2013-heidi-klum-1.jpg
    oscars-2013-heidi-klum-1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 21
Not the sort of stat I like hearing when Spurs are involved. I remember them giving United a rough ride at Old Trafford recently, 3-3? and IIRC they really should have won too

Lost two key players since then though in Xhaka and Shakiri and they were both big losses.

We're going into a European quarter final as big favorites. Testament to how far we've come these last 9 years, when the revolution began with Santini and Arnesen.

Because he is our most influential central midfielder. Dembele is the one I can't figure out why he is always starting. He creates less than Parker and Parker is meant to be the 6!

Seems like Dembele created quite a bit more when he had Sandro beside him. Since Parker's come on it's been a different story. Some obvservations: Parker's dull, Ade's woeful, Walker's a liability. Think we need to address 2 of those in the Summer.

As for the game:

Tottenhams - 4

Basel - 5

Parker x4

Basel haven't won an away game in the Europe League this season.

We haven't won away in EL this season either. Which is why, we need to get a big win in the home leg. As we shown against Inter, 3-0 lead is just not enough for us. We somehow need to score many goals here.

As poor as Inter have become, they would knock out Basel 8 times out of 10. I'd be happy with 2-0. Most important thing is that they don't get an away goal.

AVB says Lloris is back in training but Defoe is out for 2 or 3 games with a muscle injury (the other leg to before)

Hmm...Need Dempsey back soon then really, any mention of him?

"Villas-Boas revealed that goalkeeper Hugo Lloris and Clint Dempsey will be available for the clash, adding: "Hugo is back in training and so is Clint. Tom Carroll is out and Jermain (Defoe) is out too. He will miss two games definitely"

Carroll out too? Aarrgghh. So either Livermore and/or Thudd as back up. Can't say I'm excited about either. Was a time I'd have been well pleased for Thudd at least, now I'm more apprehensive than anything.

I am genuinely excited for this one. Quarter finals of a European tie at The Lane? Great stuff.

I hope we get a commanding 3 or 4 goal lead to take to Switzerland. Even though we did similar to Milan, I somehow feel they won't be doing anything remotely similar to what Milan did at the San Siro, we won't allow it for a start. But to rest a few in Switzerland would be great, allowing Dembele to perhaps have a rest, perhaps Bale too etc.

I like how we're on ITV1, while Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are fobbed off onto ESPN and ITV4.

Back