• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

Have a good feeling about this one. We should win comfortably. Of course that could all change.

Fingers crossed for a good team peformance over 90 minutes.

Friedel; Naughton, Gallas, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Parker, Dembele; Lennon, Bale, Holtby; Adebayor

P0238_zpsd3c8b9f8.png

Friedel; Naughton, Gallas, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Parker, Dembele; Lennon, Bale, Holtby; Adebayor

Going to be a nervy night for me with Naughton and Gallas at the back. Naughton couldn't be helped, but Gallas over Caulker? Bad move in my mind.

Happy to see Holtby start.

AVB knows the fitness of the players better than I do, but Parker Dembele and Vertonghen have played massive amounts of football and we seem to rely on them a bit too much

Good to see Lloris and Dempsey back, presumably fit again. Really dont understand why Caulker couldnt have played instead of Vert and Thudd rather than Dembele. I like AVB but this does play into Everton's hands

Will be interesting to watch Yann Sommer tonight. Before Lloris joined, he was the keeper I was hoping we would aim for.

seriously? We're playing Vertonghen AGAIN?!? Is the man never allowed a break??

With Walker rested, Vertonghen will now have played more minutes (3,616) than any other Spurs player so far this season - assuming he's on for the full 90 minutes tonight.

With Walker rested, Vertonghen will now have played more minutes (3,616) than any other Spurs player so far this season - assuming he's on for the full 90 minutes tonight.

Walker suspended but same result.

Means that in all likelihood 7 of the outfielders who start v Everton are starting tonight with only Walker, Dawson and Siggy not starting

Nice to see us starting a strong team. Hope they will give their best in this match, especially non-regulars like Naughton, Gallas and Holtby.

Feeling a bit nervous about this match. We should not get complacent against Basel. We not only need to score atleast 2 goals but need to keep a clean sheet as well. Hope we will get the comfortable win we want.

Good to see Lloris and Dempsey back, presumably fit again. Really dont understand why Caulker couldnt have played instead of Vert and Thudd rather than Dembele. I like AVB but this does play into Everton's hands

Not sure I agree, Caulker and Daws against the junior dippers is top I think...Caulker in particular will want to make amends...

Back