• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

Interesting to see how much of a difference PEH Vs Bissouma makes. I wonder if Sarr will be asked to play a similar role to Biss instead? He obviously doesn't have the tackling same ability to beat a man, but he's very capable in advancing the ball upfield.

I was at that, a hat trick from a young Harry Kane as well, plus a spell at goal keeper when Hugo was sent off.
Nine years, eek. o_O

Haha, true! And he let in a soft freekick. Proper bricky UEFA cup tie. :p

I'm finally up and running with an iptv account. Think this will be only my second full match this season! Get in! Come on Tottenham! Girls come and go, you remain my one true love.

Not expecting a walk in the park tonight.

Having to win to go top at home against a mid-table side..we don't coast through these games, hopefully we dont leave it late, again. But I see a tough, ground out 2-1 win, 1 to Fulham because Vinicius is bound to score tonight

Wow, totally forgotten. When they said 'the only team to have bettered them this season' I wondered what he was on about. I had already wiped the League cup from my memory...

Anyway COYS, a nice stress-free night would be great, but as mentioned earlier, I am not sure we will get one tonight

Back