• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

The rolling of the bones continues. Technically adequate. Aesthetically squalid.

Just win, baby. Coz winning snuffs out any and all criticism. It's a results-driven business.

Hence why you're still carrying the hod for these OMTs.

Lose and you are swimming in the black water holding tank. Awaiting pumping out. Next month.

Last edited:
We should have won the cup game and now with a stronger team we should win this. Havent lost to them in 10 years in pl.

———————————Vick
Porro—Romero/Phillips——VDV——Udogie
————Sarr——Bissouma——Madders
Kulu———————————————————Ricky
———————————Son

not shoure if Romero is ready for this game after the hit he got. So maybe Phillips or Dier?

4-1 win

Hope for the game:
Richalison gets a goal or two
Veliz gets 20+min
Bentancur bench and gets some min

We should have won the cup game and now with a stronger team we should win this. Havent lost to them in 10 years in pl.

———————————Vick
Porro—Romero/Phillips——VDV——Udogie
————Sarr——Bissouma——Madders
Kulu———————————————————Ricky
———————————Son

not shoure if Romero is ready for this game after the hit he got. So maybe Phillips or Dier?

4-1 win

Hope for the game:
Richalison gets a goal or two
Veliz gets 20+min
Bentancur bench and gets some min

Bissouma suspended - guess he will be replaced by Højbjerg.

Otherwise I agree with your team.

Hope Brennan Johnson will be fit enough to make the bench.

Pretty sure Bentancur is still at least a couple of weeks away.

I think we’ll see Johnson, Veliz, Gill and Lo Celso on the bench for this one so attacking options will look a bit better than the last couple of weeks.

Feels like ages since watching Spurs play, the feeling of which will be exacerbated by not playing until Monday no doubt.

At least Maddison got a game off against Italy and Johnson has had time to recover / work out the tight hamstring. On the other hand knocks / injuries for Son + Romero on international duty are somewhat ominous, forwards can step up and fill in for Son but on the CB side it's a walking the tightrope situation until January.

Not that it will change anything and it will largely be a different lineup but we should be seeking payback for the cup exit, hoping for a solid performance and for those desperately waiting for PEH to not be perfect so they can criticize him to give their heads a wobble.

I hope Gill can get som min… I understand Ange rates him high… and I have so high hopes for him

Not shown anything to suggest that he can do a job for us ... I was more optimistic seeing Adel taarabat play ... dont get all this false dawn hype over him ... he has the same sort of hair and stature of Silva .... but that's it ... I hope he really comes good

I'm actually concerned with this match. I think the step down from Bissouma to whomever is fit enough to come in is fairly significant. I'm hoping the free flowing play from the back is still possible. We often invite teams to press so that we can hit the space and Bissouma is a massive part of that, can Hojberg or Skipp play the same way? I don't know if they can. Neither has really shown press resistance as a strong attribute. It might be wise for Sarr and Madison to drop a little deeper to help control the possession in the deeper phase.

I'm actually concerned with this match. I think the step down from Bissouma to whomever is fit enough to come in is fairly significant. I'm hoping the free flowing play from the back is still possible. We often invite teams to press so that we can hit the space and Bissouma is a massive part of that, can Hojberg or Skipp play the same way? I don't know if they can. Neither has really shown press resistance as a strong attribute. It might be wise for Sarr and Madison to drop a little deeper to help control the possession in the deeper phase.

I think ita going to be a key game to see if players are on the same page and can step up.

For me I'm not as down as others on the quality drop as I don't believe a new player coming in can be compared to coming on at 60 mins, nor the wholesale changes at Fulham away. Yes there is a quality drop but are we as a unit that hamstrung by having PEH for a game in this improved collective side? I'm don't think so TBH, especially to the level people seem to be suggesting.

I could be wrong but I think the more inclusive nature along with the tactic change means we are less exposed to injuries as we might have been. I fully expect those in and around to know the expectations and their roles by now

Hojbjerg is nothing like Biss. If we try to play the same way and give Hoj the ball in tight situations and expect him to twist, turn and scamper out of trouble... he will not.
He's a decent player, but very different. As is Skipp, Sarr, everyone really.

Hope Johnson is fit for this, if we get a good lead I'd like to see some other players get minutes like Gil, Le Celso, Davies etc. It's important that the fringe players get a bit of game time to keep their fitness levels up. Never know when they might be needed.

Hojbjerg is nothing like Biss. If we try to play the same way and give Hoj the ball in tight situations and expect him to twist, turn and scamper out of trouble... he will not.
He's a decent player, but very different. As is Skipp, Sarr, everyone really.

Then the idea would be not to expect him to do that and use what he can do, very few players are exactly the same and it's a managers job to get the best out of what he's got.

Can Hojbjerg play a more attacking, ball-playing role? He's shown that playing for Denmark. Good technical skill on the ball and shooting that's often made secondary to the more defensive role and physical attributes that have been demanded of him under Spurs previous managers.

Can Hojbjerg play a more attacking, ball-playing role? He's shown that playing for Denmark. Good technical skill on the ball and shooting that's often made secondary to the more defensive role and physical attributes that have been demanded of him under Spurs previous managers.
I'd much rather have Maddison in that space. Although given that it's Fulham, Hojbjerg and Sarr could be given licence to push up a lot further than usual. I'd be nervous of over-committing if Romero isn't available though.

Back