• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

I think 2-1 win with some squeaky bums.

fudging hope not. Had a vindaloo last night for the first time in ages and my bum is squeaking enough without any Tottenham aided anxiety. I now remember why I haven’t had one in ages.

Looking forward to this one. Half day off work and a few pints. Fancy us to win as much as you can ever fancy a Spurs team to win. 3-1.

I'm worried more than usual about missing Bissouma, although I know it shouldn't matter that much though.

We look so much better on paper than Fulham, and they have players missing too.

Any win will do tonight, but some added Ange ball would be nice!

fudging hope not. Had a vindaloo last night for the first time in ages and my bum is squeaking enough without any Tottenham aided anxiety. I now remember why I haven’t had one in ages.

Looking forward to this one. Half day off work and a few pints. Fancy us to win as much as you can ever fancy a Spurs team to win. 3-1.
Serious arse like a Japanese flag fears...

Dunno why I do it…male f**king pride I guess. Also felt like I was tinkling fire this morning. Never happened in my 20s or 30s. Is there anything good about getting old?

Generally it's not being as stupid and not as broke (although both can stay with some people all of their life)

I hope we're more clinical tonight. I'm pretty confident we will get into goalscoring positions early-ish in the game (first half), but we need to capitalise sooner. Don't really want to squeek my bum tonight.

Came on this thread for the first time this afternoon and as I expected it's a flag debating bin fire :(

I've been looking forward to this all weekend so I'll leave it to Ange to say it best, COYS!!!

Somewhere, someone will be compiling a list of Ange quotes. There’s a book in the making there.

He does seem to have the right words for every eventuality.

Back