• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace***OMT ***

Good lad. Football is such an easy game when you see things like that.

PS - Townsend is awful, I would love to see a highlights reel of his game, the lad is stinking the place up. Would rather have Puncheon.

I take back everything I've said (and thought) about Kane. Holy **** what a striker of the ball

Kane he do it? Yes he Kane! :D :oops: Yet again, Kane scores for us, in this great run of form, and gives us an excellent chance of collecting the three points in what is a tough away fixture.

Just the state of mind when I'm not able to fully celebrate Kane's goal. Fml, he scores too often :D

Just the state of mind when I'm fully not able to celebrate Kane's goal. Fml, he scores too often :D

Its like... oh, this again?

18 goals for the season for Kane, barring injury, you'd have thought that he would definitely be going well past 20 goals for the season for us. Keep it going lad!

Back