• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

One poor moment versus an entire half for Davies. I do agree that the majority of the team was poor, it's just Davies really stood out for me. Ayew is absolutely dog brick yet Davies couldn't cope with him, that's a really horrible place to be.

Great work and nice from Johnson. Hopefully that assist gets him the next start over Richy. [emoji1696]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I'm a staunch defender of Davies but he did get lost under a lot of high balls and was bailed out by Micky a couple of times. It may be that Royal is the better option at LB moving forwards, I'm not against it as Royal is a great player that we want to keep involved and can impress anywhere on the pitch.

Just because we saw Sarr a few times covering that area, doesn't mean he stays there half the game. I am sure Bentancur can do it.
Sarr always takes up the right hand side. There's this misconception that he plays in a pivot next to Bissouma but he doesn't. We play a triangle with Bissouma at the base with Maddison to left and Sarr to the right. Check his heat maps, he's always stationed to the right and ahead of Bissouma.

Now I think Bentancur could also play that role, we've basically seen him perform every role in midfield to a pretty decent standard. I can't see why he couldn't play the Sarr role equally well.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back