• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

He has been bad but so has literally everyone else
Notice though that the defensive line is able to push much further up the pitch helping compress the space Palace are in since Davies was replaced with Royal? I genuinely think the defenders were concerned about pushing up because Davies just couldn't handle Ayew at all. As I say VDV was constantly protecting him.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Notice though that the defensive line is able to push much further up the pitch helping compress the space Palace are in since Davies was replaced with Royal? I genuinely think the defenders were concerned about pushing up because Davies just couldn't handle Ayew at all. As I say VDV was constantly protecting him.

Ignoring Porro getting bitched and nearly responsible fot an equaliser?

Good subs I think. Bissouma seemed to be playing quite reserved and Richy is Richy and shouldn't really be starting games for us. [emoji1787]

They certainly are but it is funny to hear them booing our players for having the audacity to get fouled or simply keeping the ball at the back.

Great to see Johnson coming on, make it your game lad this is ready made for you!!!!!
They are some of the vest fans we come up against
But the booing is standard for them

Back