• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

I expected Richarlison to start because of the physicality but then Johnson is quicker so maybe Ange wnated us to make Chelsea think twice about how high up they press.
As long as Bissouma, Sarr, Maddison and the CBs play at the top of their game, i'd be confident we can outscore them.

COYS

I expected Richarlison to start because of the physicality but then Johnson is quicker so maybe Ange wnated us to make Chelsea think twice about how high up they press.
As long as Bissouma, Sarr, Maddison and the CBs play at the top of their game, i'd be confident we can outscore them.

COYS
I thought Richarlison would be useful for winding them up, but then he does have a tendency to lose his brick too at times.

I thought Richarlison would be useful for winding them up, but then he does have a tendency to lose his brick too at times.
Yes, he often can get too emotional and as you say too prone to being wound up.
Maybe coming on later when he sees the current mood of the game and what's needed (i.e. press, win free-kicks in their half, wind up Cucurella etc) will suit him today.
Plus, a kick up the backside to tell him to buckle up his game/finishing can't be a bad thing

Last edited:
Probably the starting line-up most would have hoped for/predicted. I am hoping we can grind out a win, but have a bad feeling it is written in the stars that Pochettino ends our unbeaten run.
First goal is key. Dont see a goalfest tonight.

Yes, he often can get too emotional and as you say too prone to being wound up.
Maybe coming on later when he sees the current mood of the game and what's needed (i.e. press, win free-kicks in their half, wind up Cucurella etc) will suit him today.
Plus, a a kick up the backside to tell him to buckle up his game/finishing can't be a bad thing
Cucurella isn't playing is he? Shame.

Udogie not getting any protection tonight then.
Oh yeah Ange has definitely said to the whole team including Johnson to not help out an Udogie returning from injury. That's the natural assumption when looking at the team sheet, makes perfect sense to hone in on that negative fiction rather than being excited about what Johnson can do.......

Great sub appearance from him last time our and will hopefully give him confidence to smash it today. Whoever starts there's options on the bench that want to prove themselves too so it's a healthy place to be. I've been switching between nervous / cautiously optimistic on this game all day but fudge it, let's rinse these mid table fudgers.

I think he can try too had and gets frustrated.

I saw his training ground schedule on someone's Instagram the other day and it's crazy. They guy needs to relax a bit
Yeah I saw that, and you're right about him needing to relax a bit. I think he's naturally a sensitive bloke and add to that where he came from and how hard he had to fight to get where he has and I think there's a fear in him that some proper work with a psychologist would really help. It's not an existential threat anymore Richy.

Back