• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Probably Royal to start on the left. Udogie on the bench.

Ange may choose Johnson over Richarlison. He seems to be pro-active with selections. And it is only fair to players who have played well. There is a case for Richarlison to retain his place. He's played okay, and he brings fight - it is a derby game after all. I am happy with either. Johnson coming on around the hour mark might be more potent.

I like that we've now got a young, hungry team who don't have any long standing connection (except Son) with our past history with Chelsea, no battle-of-the-bridge burden, no rarely-the-winner syndrome. Hopefully that will mean they feel less pressure and can go out there and follow Ange's instructions and play our game, and well and truly put the chavs to the sword.
I'm expecting an atmosphere akin to the NLD last year. Up to us all going to play our part, even if it does start to go wrong.

Yes! I love that. I hope everyone going tonight does their part and sing their heart out for the lads. Will make us up our game no doubt.

that was a very strange season. I think the sliding doors monent was the collapse against West Ham. Before then we were attacking and free flowing but then we drew there and started to be a lot more conservative in our approach. We would go 1-0 then sit back and inevitably be hit by an equaliser.

It was weird. Instead of playing to our strengths, we sat back too much and invited the pressure. I wonder what could have happened had we stayed true to our principles after the West Ham performance and saw it as something that can happen but to learn from it and go against. Not such a kneejerk reaction.

Always go back to that game as the turning point. Jose was going against type and it was working. The fact that we threw away that lead jolted him into thinking 'if we can't defend there is no point attacking' and it was downhill from there. I feel for him cause he had a point.

Yes.

There's a new international match calendar coming soon, but not sure it's going to be any less annoying.

The Men’s International Match Calendar 2025-2030 will be structured as follows:
•March: a nine-day, two-match window
•June: a nine-day, two-match window (including friendlies in preparation of final tournaments where appropriate)
•Late September/early October: a 16-day, four-match window (to be introduced as of 2026, with two nine-day, two-match windows to be retained in September and October 2025)
•November: a nine-day, two-match window
Should all be at the end of the season.

I'm really worried about this one. Chelsea will play well, not because they always get up for Spurs, but because they are actually starting to click. Even more so after their loss to Brentford. Their position in the table doesn't reflect their performances and underlying numbers (which are quite similar to ours). I can see this game potentially being the one where the result reflects their performance. The question is whether we will perform at a level that is higher than them and if that will give us the edge. But it ain't going to be a walk in the park, even though we are 14 points ahead of them in the table.

Back