• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Really nervous about tonight, hopefully for nothing and we come out the other side saying, well that was easy!

COYS!!!!!

I had a delivery from Majestic Wine Warehouse today.
He said, "Hang on, this is that Tottenham house isn't it?"
"Oh, I hope you lose tonight, I'm a Cheatski season ticket holder, blah blah blah, we always used to beat you, 3 point lane, blah blah blah".

What an arse. Typical of the breed, just oozing arrogance and talking 13 to the dozen.

I took a look at results, to see wins in the PL for us. Not bad at all.

"Oh, I hope you lose tonight, I'm a Cheatski season ticket holder, blah blah blah, we always used to beat you, 3 point lane, blah blah blah".

What an arse. Typical of the breed, just oozing arrogance and talking 13 to the dozen.

2002??

When we beat them in 2006 it was our first win in the league against them since the early 90's.

Just seen the starting lineup. Very happy he's gone with Johnson on the left. Not surprised tbh, he's always picked Johnson ahead off Richy when he's been fit. Now let's hope he gets that first goal that he's been close to getting. COYS!

Back