• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Carlisle United OMT ***

AVB needs to get his brick together. We got lucky tonight.

It's early days yet, but perhaps you should know that AVB's record so far is even better than Harry's.

In fact, he has the best record of any Spurs manager since the club joined the Football League in 1908.

It's early days yet, but perhaps you should know that AVB's record so far is even better than Harry's.

In fact, he has the best record of any Spurs manager since the club joined the Football League in 1908.

Whaaaat??? Are you including friendlies?

Whaaaat??? Are you including friendlies?

AVB's 7 games (5 Premier League, 1 Europa League, 1 League Cup)

P7 W3 - D3 - L1 F11 - A6
Win Percentage: 43%
Overall Record: 64.29%

Harry's 198 games with Spurs:

P198 W98 - D50 - L50 F335 - A205
Win Percentage: 49%
Overall Record: 62.12%

haha - you do realise of AVBs seven games - three games have been at home (arguably all of them should have been wins on the face of it)

better than drawing 0-0 away to Stevenage ;)

Remind me - what was it Redknapp implemented in that game for the first time, was it 3 at the back?

I remember Daws kept launching it long straight out of play, presumably aiming at Defoe...

Having seen our goals on SSN, meh. Verts and Sig with rather scrappy efforts and the keeper should be very unhappy with himself over not saving Townsend's shot. All that matters is winning really.

Having seen our goals on SSN, meh. Verts and Sig with rather scrappy efforts and the keeper should be very unhappy with himself over not saving Townsend's shot. All that matters is winning really.

Can't agree. Thought Townend's goal was vg and the other two were straightforward but not scrappy.

I guess with the pretty brick highlights and lack of streams, rather than attempt to judge individual performances and the like, it's much easier to put the win down to my fudging boss OMT and be done with it. You're welcome people.

Hopefully someone who went to the game can give us a rundown of how we played and who played well. Very interested to know how some of our younger players performed.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Just spoken to Ryan Mason, who made his debut: "Buzzing to be out there. Not easy to come here but great to get the result."

And now @andros_townsend: "Good win all round, hostile ground and they made it difficult first half."
More from @andros_townsend: "After half time we started to play, I started to cut inside on my left more and thats how we got the goal."

Just had a chat with Steffen post match: "Wasn't easy to create in the first half. But in the end we created and deserved it."
More Steffen: "Set pieces are important and we prepare for them. Jan is in top form, the whole team is. We deserved it."
Finally from Steffen: "Great for Andros, told him to have more belief & he did well. Difficult to stop him. I'm happy, 3-0 & a clean sheet"

Aaron Lennon @Aaron7Lennon

Nice win by the boys, great support by the fans as well travelling all the way up here get home safely

Back