• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Carlisle United OMT ***

Great to see that two of our new signings get their first goals in a spurs shirt. Hopefully plenty to come :)

9 English players got game time for Spurs tonight.

Interesting stat. Very satisfactory so far. Just heard Cud's name mentioned for the first time (I missed the 1st 15 mins when apparently we were not so good.)
The system worked tonight.
Sig scores. Hope he does not turn into a whipping boy on this site.
I like our squad and now the kids have done good.
Smart sub having a test for Walker on the left and letting Smith have a few more minutes.
Good night's work as the comm said.

I'm really happy Sig scored. Hopefully that will give him a boost. Sets him up nicely for a free kick pearler against Utd.

Jon Obika coming on, this annoys me.

Id prefer coulibaly on the bench, Obika is fudging pants

I thought that he looked a fair way off being ready for the first team at the Barca NextGen game, I haven't seen him in another game, mind.

Back