• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Carlisle United OMT ***

spurspinter1

Paul Stalteri
WHO?

Tottenham-Hotspur-FC-logo.jpg
carlisle_united_logo.jpg

WHERE?

SP_A1499.jpg

WHY?

1267187911_337.jpg

WHEN?

WEDNESDAY 7:45 PM

Last edited:
Got to be honest. I'm not really feeling the lower case omt. It gives the impression you cant be bothered. This will clearly pass on to the players. I'm worried.

Got to be honest. I'm not really feeling the lower case omt. It gives the impression you cant be bothered. This will clearly pass on to the players. I'm worried.

Agreed... Printer you clown shoe, I have a sock full of badger tinkle ready for you unless you get that changed pronto!

-----------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------------

Smith---------------------Dawson------------------Caulker-----------------youth prospect

--------------------------------Huddlestone-----Carroll------------------------------------

-----------Dempsey--------------------Sigurddson--------------------------Townsend----

-----------------------------------------Coulibaly-------------------------------------------

Agreed... Printer you clown shoe, I have a sock full of badger tinkle ready for you unless you get that changed pronto!

How do I change the title? Not giving me the option when I edit post. It's rather fortunate I'm fond of badger tinkle in times like these...

-----------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------------

Smith---------------------Dawson------------------Caulker-----------------youth prospect

--------------------------------Huddlestone-----Carroll------------------------------------

-----------Dempsey--------------------Sigurddson--------------------------Townsend----

-----------------------------------------Coulibaly-------------------------------------------

Play Mason. Is Livermore still out?

Actually some photos in an OMT what a novel idea!! I would play the following lineup should be enough to see off Carlisle

--------------------Lloris----------------------

Smith--------Caulker--------Dawson-------Byrne-

--------------Huddlestone-----Carroll-----------

Siggurdson-------------Mason------------Townsend

------------------Dempsey----------------------

0-2 Dempsey X2

Actually some photos in an OMT what a novel idea!! I would play the following lineup should be enough to see off Carlisle

0-2 Dempsey X2

I imagine this game will probably be rained off but if not useful chance to use the squad.

Lloris

Smith Caulker Dawson ?

Sigg Carrol Huddlestone Townsend

Dempsey Ade (if fit)

0-2 Dempsey X2

I think that is a pretty arrogant decision for the back 4 to be honest, not least if AVB wants them to play anything like his usual pressing game. Byrne has limited league exposure, Smith has had mixed reviews, Caulker has only played three games for Spurs and Dawson hasn't had any competitive minutes this season. Where is the cohesion?

The only thing that pulls that together is that Caulker will have had a lot of minutes with Byrne and Smith, but I think that back line does Carlisle a huge diservice. I would actually say that that team is setting us up for an early fall, I'm all for blooding youth but you need to do it in such a way as to ease them in, not deliver a baptism of fire. If you're going to have two junior FBs, then you need two senior CBs to be talking to them. Likewise, Byrne will likely need help from his winger and Townsend isn't the person to do that necessarily.

Then our midfield has our two slightly misfiring midfielders and three youth players, is Huddlestone expected to set the pace, talk three youth players through a cup game in front of a likely sell out crowd and make sure he is playing to his own capacity and be effective?

And all this without taking the likely pitch conditions into consideration which will play merry hell with the type of football that we would be hoping to see from all of Mason, Carroll and Townsend. That team would have a torid time imo! Sorry, I've really pulled that apart, but it would be hell for them I reckon!

Back