• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

That was an enjoyable watch in an attacking sense! More of the same please. Not so much at the other end but I was impressed with VDV and Udogie.

Undecided about Vicario but he looks tidy on the ball which is a bonus.

Bissouma and Maddison were class. Bissouma MOM for me.

The forwards were probably the weakest area on the pitch for us. Kulu still not firing on all cylinders. Ditto Son. Richarlison is not a bad player but he is anything but prolific. I think we need to spend a fair chunk of the Kane money on a goalscorer.

Im not a fan of Sanchez but I thought he was excellent bar one or two shaky moments. I’d like to think he can do a job as a backup up Romero and VDV.

Did he even get checked for concussion?
I thought he was pulled as a precaution, and if so, should be ok for next week.
Ange is saying we filled out the form wrong so it was
If so it’s 7 days out
We will see how it’s managed
Getting him off was the right thing
And Dave was really good when he came on

Ange is saying we filled out the form wrong so it was
If so it’s 7 days out
We will see how it’s managed
Getting him off was the right thing
And Dave was really good when he came on

I'm hoping he can play.
Sanchez played well, but I feel he is caught on the wrong side too much.

Some great recovery challenges though.

I think games like this always need context
They won their first home games on previous season against United and Arsenal
They are super well organised and play deep with long balls
That’s the counter to anges system
The goals came from a one and and OG
They stifled out width because they play 5 at the back
So we why central and created a decent amount of chances
Once em the system is settled in 6 months we will see more goals
That today was a great testimony to me that the players get the system

I'm hoping he can play.
Sanchez played well, but I feel he is caught on the wrong side too much.

Some great recovery challenges though.
That’s the system
Hi press form everywhere including the back line
Dave has the pace to recover which we saw today

There wasn’t one player
It was one on him and one in the space
Emerson coming in then meant we had the ball central but no one going outside kulu if he wanted

Yeh exactly this. Son and Deki got no joy but unlike pre season the FBs and midfielders didn't overlap as much as they did in pre season. When you see the training videos it's literally what you see the team train in every drill, it's runners from.deep and passes in the channels, not much of that today

Yeh exactly this. Son and Deki got no joy but unlike pre season the FBs and midfielders didn't overlap as much as they did in pre season. When you see the training videos it's literally what you see the team train in every drill, it's runners from.deep and passes in the channels, not much of that today

Yeah I can’t help but feel a little disappointed that Ange-ball didn’t seem to come across today as much as it did in the friendlies. Maybe just harder to do in a competitive game, especially when Brentford were often sitting so deep.

Back