• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Besiktas OMT ***

Chriches

CommentPhotos.com_1394907189.jpg

I assume you are blaming Poch for Vlads error by the way???
If this match counted for anything I'd be blaming Poch for picking a defender so error prone - although I think Vlad can come good.

Fortunately Poch seems to value the ITV4 Cup the way I do - play the kids.

Settle down kids, invite the neighbours round for some lemonade an episode of Vlad's Brainfarts is on in last FIVE minutes!

Fixed that for you - no charge

Lloris MotM

Good effort from many

Vlad and Paulinho not up to much.

Poor sub decisions, although Dembele took up the cudgels.

Lennon MUST play on the right, it's almost like he's needed as cover for Davies rather than attacking.

Chiriches is simply the worst player in our squad. He has no good defensive attributes and is also sh1t on the ball, brilliant! He can dribble past the odd forward though (and then lose it and be out of position).

I never rated Caulker, but at least he might nod in a set-piece. This guy is useless, please don't play him anymore and then quietly ship him off in January.

On the flip side, if we can beat the greeks home and away we should be in charge of the group.

Let's look at Vlad objectively. Is he good in the air-no. Is he strong in the tackle- no. Does he read the game well-no. Is he technically sound - no. Can he pass well - no.

What are his defensive qualities? He is just an outright liability. Ship him out ASAP and never ever pick him again for any Spurs team .

I actually dont like how we played at all. Not impresse. Could have been worse though

Was a game of extremes... Some really great moves that we've longed for in the league, outstanding team goal, super saves...... Then couple of subs where we didn't need reinforcement, the comedy solo that is vlad, a string of sustained but refereeing decisions....

But in the end while we worked our socks off , besiktas had more clear cut chances.

I didnt go tonight due to work, but at 9.30am tomorrow I'm phoning up the ticket office and coming off the autopay scheme, Im ****ed off of watching this utter utter dross we put out in the cup competitions and the club have the cheek to charge £25 for it, stick it up your ****

Was a game of extremes... Some really great moves that we've longed for in the league, outstanding team goal, super saves...... Then couple of subs where we didn't need reinforcement, the comedy solo that is vlad, a string of sustained but refereeing decisions....

But in the end while we worked our socks off , besiktas had more clear cut chances.

We worked out socks of chasing thats the problem. It is our passing but also our tactics I just feel theyre a touch negative. It was a substandard performance interspersed with decent moves.

What is Ferdinand on about? No one staked a claim? Other than vlad, who they obviously targeted as our weak link, and Davies I thought we showed a lot of promise

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Only comfort is that our second string were almost as good as their first choice.

A lot of very stunted forward play imo. Bentaleb often slowing things down in our moves forwards. I see now why some think he is overrated, but he does show good potential.

One win since our Liverpool game now; and that at home vs a Championship side....can't hold on to leads.....worrying...

Let's look at Vlad objectively. Is he good in the air-no. Is he strong in the tackle- no. Does he read the game well-no. Is he technically sound - no. Can he pass well - no.

What are his defensive qualities? He is just an outright liability. Ship him out ASAP and never ever pick him again for any Spurs team .

I think that is the problem. He knows he's not good at those things so wants to do too much - often holding the ball too long as he's 'known' for moving the ball out of defence. When he should just do the simple things well. Loan him out.

Last edited:
What is Ferdinand on about? No one staked a claim? Other than vlad, who they obviously targeted as our weak link, and Davies I thought we showed a lot of promise

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

i thought our passing was pretty good, quite crisp and lots of movement off the ball - think we'd be wise to remember this is a team which were unlucky to lose to Arsenals first XI in the CL games and this was largely our second string

Back