• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Besiktas OMT ***

We worked out socks of chasing thats the problem. It is our passing but also our tactics I just feel theyre a touch negative. It was a substandard performance interspersed with decent moves.

I don't think we were meant to withdraw and defend, but We definitely looked worse after the subs.

That was a strong Besiktas team, and the hardest home fame in the group, we drew cause of a stupid prat. So not all bad.

The for Vald to move on, he is not showing he is good enough at this level.

Our players do not pass well invariably we give the ball away trying to make passes. Contrast to besiktas who passed around our defence really well.

I guess that really comes down to having a settled side rather than a team who make 7 or 8 or more changes per game.

Time will tell Poch the spine of the team then surely they'll play more fluently with only 2 or 3 players rotated into the side over the season.

What a couple of bitter idiots Ferdinand and tim are. If no none passes to Soldado in the how us he supposed to get a touch of it!!!!?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Overall, we were diggint it out against a decent side and threw away 3 points (which we wouldn't have really deserved). These are our rivals for the group, so 2 draws against them would be fine.

We need to go and beat these greeks home and away though -- then we should qualify no problems. 4 points is a minimum requirement from these next 2 games.

Think our midfield is the area where we need to improve, the funck up at the end. They can control the game, but formation and personal need to develop. I don't feel either the 1st team or this really own the midfield. This leads to pressure on the back 4 and a lack of balls into and around the box.

I don't know what people think; I missed much of the first 15 mins of the second half. Did we lose solidity in the middle when Stambouli went off?

Fixed that for you - no charge

Lloris MotM

Good effort from many

Vlad and Paulinho not up to much.

Poor sub decisions, although Dembele took up the cudgels.

Lennon MUST play on the right, it's almost like he's needed as cover for Davies rather than attacking.

Agree, Lennon is asked to help the weakest defender and to comply with the inverted winger concept, which neuter's him and Townsend. We have less speed and fluidity.

We need to play the best team possible while resting only those who need it.

The subs were surprising, there was no ppressure on the ball in CM, partly as Bentaleb was on a booking, so why did Stambouli go?
I would like to have seen a proper 4-4-2, with Paulinho as AM and Stambouli as DM, with natural wingers, then we can see if Soldado can get into the game.

This as bad as any AVB run of games.p.

On 1st of January 2015 I'll come to London and make a New Year present for all the fans and our beloved club: I'll ship fcking Chiriches out of Tottenham.

I guess that really comes down to having a settled side rather than a team who make 7 or 8 or more changes per game.

Time will tell Poch the spine of the team then surely they'll play more fluently with only 2 or 3 players rotated into the side over the season.

It's as if poch wants everyone to play as many games as possible. Maybe they all are still under assessment, and poch has deliberately fielded two equal strength teams for Europa and the league.

All eyes on poch now to consolidate into one strong team and clear starting eleven

I don't know what people think; I missed much of the first 15 mins of the second half. Did we lose solidity in the middle when Stambouli went off?

Not really as Dembele actually won the ball more but Bentaleb was a passenger as he was on a yellow, so he just jogged somewhere bear the ball. His only decent contribution was the run to get his shot away but he should have, at least, hit the target.
It should gave been Stambouli and Dembele in midfield, although I am not convinced Chiriches would not have contrived an alternative brain-fart.
We need to get rid of him.

Back