• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Besiktas OMT ***

We deserved that with how we played. They showed alittle more ambition than us tonight.

No-one can defend this idiot going forwards. Always been a liability. Today Vlad's been horrendous

I think the elbow earlier on must have scrambled his brains. It is the only possible explanation. No professional footballer could be that bad. I see better defending in Sunday parks football.

It was so bad it was comic! Maybe the plug in his nostril stopped air getting to his brain. Loan him out, can't see him coming back from this performance.

I actually dont like how we played at all. Not impresse. Could have been worse though

Back