• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

Theres more chance of DHSF eating a healthy salad than us winning two away games on the bounce.

Not confident at all!

Last season at Villa Park was one of our best away performances I can remember. VDV's 2nd goal was my goal of the season too.

I wonder if mccleish will play 2 right-backs again.. the guy is like the anti-barca!

Villa will park the bus as they always do, even if we go 2-0 up they won't attack. They only need a point to be safe, can't see all of the teams below them winning both games.

Villa are safe on goal difference.... I know not mathematically safe, but QPR aren't going to beat Emirates Marketing Project at City when City are trying to win the league.

Villa play like that anyway, but now that they know they only need to lose their last 2 games by reasonable scorelines, Villa would take a 1-0 loss right now, they'd rip your arm off for it.

Villa have the 2nd lowest wins in the league. They have 7, Wolves have 5 and Wolves last won under their last manager.

i stake my board-renowned reputation on the claim that agbonlahor will NOT score against us.. there is just absolutely no way it can happen.

This is just absolutely fudging inviting sods law, what are you doing ? Mind you, if we play with the zip and finishing we've been showing last two games, we should win this. In fact we must, and we will. I remember us finishing on a high when keeping liverpool out last season, and chasing the scum the season before. Was it burnley we were playing so well then the scum were winning we dropped off in the game and got spanked ? Motivation is key here, toons are right on our shoulder.

I wouldnt say villa are safe yet at all. If they lose to us they'll still be on 37. QPR are at home to Stoke this weekend - very winnable and a win would put them on 37. Wigan are already on 37 and go to Blackburn on Mon. Bolton are in 18th on 34 and play WBA at home and then Stoke away

So basically the story says they went out after an awards night (where there was no alcohol), then went to a club after because they didn't have to be in training the next day and one of them kicked a glass door.

I'm not sure I can handle all this drama!

Back