• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

Be interesting to see whether Harry goes with parker or Sandro. hard to drop Sandro after the last two games however I reckon Harry will play Parker given that he's a Brit rather than being some johnny-foreigner. Personally I would play Sandro

I hope he plays Sandro personally. I am a great believer in playing a settled side and players should only be swapped out when they're injured, suspended or playing poorly (or when they are subbed the previous game for poor performance and their sub replacement has a blinder).

I'm not sure where you get the whole Brit thing from with Redknapp?!

Be interesting to see whether Harry goes with parker or Sandro. hard to drop Sandro after the last two games however I reckon Harry will play Parker given that he's a Brit rather than being some johnny-foreigner. Personally I would play Sandro

Thought Sandro was good last night, Davies drops off the CB`s into the hole to win Headers, Sandro had the job of picking him up I think he beat Sandro once, when he went further forward Kaboul picked him up, I thought both Kaboul and Sandro done a good job last night.

And there may be lessons for ourselves in there too and maybe we should also appreciate what is being achieved at our club and enjoy the fact we are up there challenging for the third season in a row. When you look at Everton's collapse the season after they finished 4th, the fact that Saudi Sportswashing Machine actually got relegated inbetween qualifying and being back in the top flight, how far Villa collapsed after challenging and what has happened to Leeds Utd. Gives it some real perspective.

And what is happening at Liverpool of course (well in the league).

Think he has valid reasons for opting for either, see know reason why you'd have to assume it was because of where they come from.

Sandro's finally came back in to form after a stop start season of injuries, so it may be harsh to drop him but perhaps a slight rest will continue his progression to full fitness. He's done what many on here seemingly forgot he could do over the last few games, think he's got some terrific potential.

Parker may be raring to go after having a few games off to recharge, but he might still be nursing a minor injury, in which there's no point risking it as Sandro or Livermore are good enough players to turn in a decent performance shielding the back four against Villa.

In terms of the last game of the season it's a shame that we haven't done so well as it's always nice to have a game in which the youngsters get a bit more of a chance, Alnwick against Burnley a couple of years ago not the best example of that but if we had Livermore, Rose, Walker starting, with young talents such as Carroll, Kane and Smith on the bench then that would be nice but obviously it's going to the wire.

Edit: Complete abortion of an OMT by the way.

So Agbonlahor is there current active top scorer with 5 goals (D.Bent (9) and Petrov (4) are both out) the next best is 2 goals!

Man they have really been tinkle poor this year hey!?

i find it hilarious that recently in the transfer rumour thread; people were touting agbonlahor as a viable striking purchase this summer!

he is a shower of brick and always has been, he's not even as quick as everyone makes out. would be a disastrous signing..

i find it hilarious that recently in the transfer rumour thread; people were touting agbonlahor as a viable striking purchase this summer!

he is a shower of brick and always has been, he's not even as quick as everyone makes out. would be a disastrous signing..

Tell us after the game! We don't do ****iness well.

Play the same side as last night, might be a little bit tired but I don't think villa will press or work that hard so should be ok.

Villa are 2/1 draw/no bet, 10/3 for the straight win.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are 3/1 draw/no bet!!!! 5/1 the win!! Crazy!

Villa are pound for pound the worse team in the league.

Look at the money they spent
7%2BVilla%2BTransfers%2BLast%2B4%2BYears.jpg

Look at their wages
21%2BVilla%2BWages%2BLeague.jpg

Absolute disgrace where they are compared to what they've spent.

McLeish is utter pish!

To be fair to the Villains, they saw it coming and the media STILL defend him. Sometimes a managers face just fits.

Villa are pound for pound the worse team in the league.

Look at the money they spent
7%2BVilla%2BTransfers%2BLast%2B4%2BYears.jpg

Look at their wages
21%2BVilla%2BWages%2BLeague.jpg

Absolute disgrace where they are compared to what they've spent.

The net transfer spend sounds downright wrong. With the money they got for ashley young, stewart downing, milner and barry, i really cannot believe their net spend has been that much.

Play the same side as last night, might be a little bit tired but I don't think villa will press or work that hard so should be ok.

Totally agree. Surely cant changing a winning team, unless there are any injuries. Extra days rest with playing Sunday, I'm sure they can manage it one more time.
For me, Sandro has earned another start, and sorry Ledley, but Kaboul and Gallas should keep their places too

More of the same please Spurs. 2 more wins, just 2 more

Same side for me too. Its a hard one to work out with Villa in terms of how they will play, its almost as if they keep looking to get one point at a time knowing that a point against us will probably be enough. Not sure they will be quite as open as Bolton were so we might have to be careful and patient. Either way, vitally important that we get the opening goal so as to force them to open up more to get the point they crave which in turn should leave them really open to our counter attacks.

Wow, they have spent a lot.

They are in a transitional period though where they've lost key players and haven't replaced them - Agbonlahor is their only player of any real quality with Bent injured and Petrov out of the game.

Losing Barry, Milner, Downing and Young over a couple of years, and replacing them with...a poor N'Zogbia is going to slow them down. Add to that losing Bent and Petrov it's difficult to see really why they should be any higher than they are.

We should win, but we need to be clinical and take our chances. When we get in good positions we need to make the most of them and not brick ourselves. But we should win.

Back