• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

If harry plays 3 CMs against Villa he should be shot

Our best performances earlier this year were with a midfield of Lennon-Parker-Modric-Bale and, guess what, now that we've reverted back to play the same shape (though with Sandro in for Parker) we're getting results again.

Harry's absurd formation with 3 CMs leaves us completely impotent going forwards. Fine if thats how you want to play away to Chelsea or other similar fixtures when you're happy with a point, but against teams outside the top 6 we should play our best formation and impose our game on them

We had Charlie playing through injury with injections and stuff and it came back to haunt him severly, messed up his next season. Hate the fact that we have no RB cover. Walker's a young lad and his body is under a serious amount of pressure, all these injections do is bring more problems. I'd rather have Adam Smith playing right back, rather than putting Walker's long term health at risk.

We had Charlie playing through injury with injections and stuff and it came back to haunt him severly, messed up his next season. Hate the fact that we have no RB cover. Walker's a young lad and his body is under a serious amount of pressure, all these injections do is bring more problems. I'd rather have Adam Smith playing right back, rather than putting Walker's long term health at risk.

Did he break it screaming that free kick in against blackburn.

Seriously (without sounding a pussy) a broken toe is very painful and i presume it isn't the big toe as this really does effect you. I agree with spinter about health, but selfish me wants him to play.

Our best performances earlier this year were with a midfield of Lennon-Parker-Modric-Bale and, guess what, now that we've reverted back to play the same shape (though with Sandro in for Parker) we're getting results again.

Harry's absurd formation with 3 CMs leaves us completely impotent going forwards. Fine if thats how you want to play away to Chelsea or other similar fixtures when you're happy with a point, but against teams outside the top 6 we should play our best formation and impose our game on them

Yep stick with what we've been doin and the same 11 (if fit). Parker can come on against fulham if we are leading as an extra CM and do what he did when he first joined, a man on a mission completely neutralising any attacking intentions the oppo has.

576395_10150754183387982_557987981_9743351_2034117399_n.jpg

eh - if it makes you all feel better about yourselves - go ahead - continue.

****s

You fudgers should be ashamed of yourselves - DHSF's never done anything wrong to anyone on this site yet he's the vessel for daily abuse about weight, sexual perversion, homosexuality, and external appearance

Not cool

You fudgers should be ashamed of yourselves - DHSF's never done anything wrong to anyone on this site yet he's the vessel for daily abuse about weight, sexual perversion, homosexuality, and external appearance

Not cool

iTAmc.GIF

Think he'll go with the same team as the last two games, that means Parker on the bench again. We don't need 3 central midfielders against Villa.

I don't think even Harry will change a side that has won the previous 2 games very comfortably unless there are injury problems.

Well that's that then. There is no reason to try & fit Parker in. Maybe bring him on in the 80th min to protect our 4-0 lead...

Not cool

But he will get all the awards in December

Back