• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

@Raziel Definitely. Maddison looked genuinely tinkled off just after getting his MoTM award.

sweetest thing for me was the second. I was like “if there is any justice in this world he misses this penalty” but happening the way it did was even better justice than I could hope for.

I wonder if MOTD will say anything about that horrific tackle from Nketiah on Vicario. My guess is they won't. It will be brushed aside.

I would love tosee one replay of how white handballed just before the penalty.

As far as i'm aware if an attacking player handballs before a goal (even unintentionally) it's not given?

I wonder if MOTD will say anything about that horrific tackle from Nketiah on Vicario. My guess is they won't. It will be brushed aside.

sa8e9bhr48qb1.jpg

S
He didn’t have control
It was evidence with the penalty and the Bissouma yellow

Bissoumas was a yellow.. but he should have asked for a review on the hand form white

for the pen the ref was right. It’s no one late because of proximity, deflection and natural position. He bottled it

the Nketiah did what could have been a leg breaker on Vicario ..

there really isn’t many refs who control the games now
Stephen Hawkins' voice box, is that you? ;)

That's where you're wrong. I didn't write the rules either, but I've read them often enough during over 20 years of refereeing. The rules make no distinction between contact or no contact. An attempt to bring down an opponent is equal to actually bringing him down. If you lunge in with a dangerous tackle, it doesn't matter if you connect or not, according to the rules. It's the action that is penalised, not the outcome.
Rules on a bit of paper and what happens on a pitch are completely different, if they wasn't we wouldn't be talking about refereeing mistakes every week.

Back