• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

Do we think same starting line-up as last two games, barring injuries?

I could see some specific changes to counter their threats / add to their worries. For example, Johnson v White could be interesting. Similarly, with Zinchenko playing inverted, maybe Kulusevski isn’t the best option on the RW as he always cuts in? Will be interesting to see how Ange approaches it. Maybe he avoids my overthinking and goes with the same 11.

Playing away, with them reasonably confident and in form, I'd take a draw now.
Still, we've got all week to prepare while they have to deal with the European game and I'd assume a day off after that before they can truly focus on training and prep for the NLD.
I don't want to raise my expectations too high and too swiftly.

I think we (fans) have to be aware that the team just doesn’t turn up at the Emirates, even going back to Poch’s days when we were far better than them we still got dingdonged there.

I’d accept any sort of performance that doesn’t embarrass the football club again. If that ends up in points then great.

The question for me now is who is gonna step up against these fudgers?

Kane, Bale and VDV (the original) were almost guaranteed goals against them, who is gonna take the mantle now?

I think we (fans) have to be aware that the team just doesn’t turn up at the Emirates, even going back to Poch’s days when we were far better than them we still got dingdonged there.

I’d accept any sort of performance that doesn’t embarrass the football club again. If that ends up in points then great.

When we were far better we generally got a draw under Poch. Only when we started to go backwards under Poch that those draws reverted to being losses.
But the key is that a good chunk of the losses have often been self-inflicted and crowd-noise based. It might be a bonus that most of the starting line-up haven't been part of the past meltdowns there....one can only hope anyway...

Really? Based on what (i mean apart from that can of Morning Special Brew..)

I think we give them issues going forward that they haven't had sp far this season and unless they play Jesus I think we can nullify the threat of Nketieh

It's going to be tough but I think last season flattered them to the point people think its like playing City...

I think we give them issues going forward that they haven't had sp far this season and unless they play Jesus I think we can nullify the threat of Nketieh

It's going to be tough but I think last season flattered them to the point people think its like playing City...

Fair enough. I certainly think we can offer them more problems going forwards than all they've played so far...but our defence has looked vulnerable too...in fact set-pieces might decide this and that scares the living daylights out of me!

Still, will be interesting to see Solomon and Son against that backline.

When we were far better we generally got a draw under Poch. Only when we started to go backwards under Poch that those draws reverted to being losses.
But the key is that a good chunk of the losses have often been self-inflicted and crowd-noise based. It might be a bonus that most of the starting line-up haven't been part of the past meltdowns there....one can only hope anyway...
Not sure about that? We lost heavily in 17 and 18 there under Poch, that would have been more or less peak tenure.

Back