• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

The fa cup was a strawman. I was just pointing out it's early days for anges spurs. As i've said before the match, today is a lesson for spurs.

He tried to argue arteta hadn't been at arsenal for 5 years.

I don't know the future. But today was a good result in more ways than one. Yes we can play big teams under ange. Yes we can get points.

Hopefully we grow from here.
Scary thing is we have just gone toe to toe with a team people thought could win the league
Our team has massive balls right now under Ange is a big WIP
But the speed at it shows why an experienced coach can make a big difference
Sky were struggling that commentary as they were expecting an Arsenal win
They got Alan smith talking about how admirable it was of Arsenal to keep on going when they barely had the ball at that point
I think their penalty was their last shot on target

There was a smack in the face on someone. Also bissouma grabbing by the neck could have been sent off.

Tbh, thought the ref letting the game flow wasn't a bad thing.

Udogie got hit in the face yeah, after being fouled, ref played advantage despite arsenal having the ball

Udogie got hit in the face yeah, after being fouled, ref played advantage despite arsenal having the ball

It's a balance. Obviously i want us to win. But i also don't want football to be a non contact sport. Even if it hurts us sometimes.

There was a smack in the face on someone. Also bissouma grabbing by the neck could have been sent off.

Tbh, thought the ref letting the game flow wasn't a bad thing.
He didn’t have control
It was evidence with the penalty and the Bissouma yellow

Bissoumas was a yellow.. but he should have asked for a review on the hand form white

for the pen the ref was right. It’s no one late because of proximity, deflection and natural position. He bottled it

the Nketiah did what could have been a leg breaker on Vicario ..

there really isn’t many refs who control the games now

Think Romeros hand is further outside his body than Udogies and he’s no distance away when the ball hits it. Never a pen for me.

Udogies arm is above his head? Further away from a natural postion than Romeros; a lot further away from his side than Romeros.

it just so happens that Romeros intercepts the shot on goal. Making it feel more like hand ball. But with Maddison’s tackle and point blank range, is it more of a handball?

Just shows up the hand ball rules.

Their attempt to create Ultras was cringe but typical of Arsenal fans ... Adebayor would own the lot of them with one knee slide ... like a bunch of scrappy dos "Let me at 'em" ...

Wearing black JD sale items with balaclavas and face masks ... honestly ... they sat around and thought that it sounded like a respectable idea .... they have never had a firm and that mob would get had by anyone ...

Ultras Cosplay

I didn't really see Rice all game. I suppose he was shutting down Maddison first half or something, I didn't really notice him at all.

Nor Odegaard, he was SPRINTING at Vicario and VdV and Vicario and VdV and Vicario and VdV and then... meh.

Udogies arm is above his head? Further away from a natural postion than Romeros; a lot further away from his side than Romeros.

it just so happens that Romeros intercepts the shot on goal. Making it feel more like hand ball. But with Maddison’s tackle and point blank range, is it more of a handball?

Just shows up the hand ball rules.
Udogie was more of a one because as you say, his hand was in the wrong unnatural place

Back