• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v West Brom OMT ***

They wont play 70 games. 38 league (assuming no suspensions and Verts is almost due one), plus say 10-12 Europa, and a handful in the FA Cup. So mid 50s for us plus 6-8 internationals. This is assuming they play every FA Cup game (which I doubt) and they dont get any suspensions

The issues are Kane and Dier, but the solution isnt to rest them for the league, its to rest them in the EL and FA Cup (and obviously try to sign a CF in Jan)

Finally some sense.

People need to take burn-out more seriously. Remember spring 2012.

Kane, Verts and Alder are on course to play nearly 70 games at this rate (including internationals)

Utilising Wimmer's physicality against a Pullis side could actually be an advantage compared with using the relatively small Alder and Verts.

I think everyone understands the burn-out factor, what it comes down to is how much you trust the manager and how he worked with his squad. I think he will use Wimmer when he knows he can. He must not be 100% on him, and I suspect that perhaps Wimmer can only play one side of the CB's (not watched him enough to determine if it's right or left) thus we have to trust Poch knows what he's doing. one thing, the man is here for the club not himself.

Until they beat the scum, I wasn't impressed with what WBA have done so far this season, they haven't been playing as tight and compact as Pulis teams normally do, its worth having a bet on Berahino scoring against us but i don't want to take a "good point on the road" here, its time we won games like these.

I fear a game where we will have to be patient and not over commit. WBA have struggled significantly when going behind this season - classic Pulis in that they aren't capable of controlling a game. But when allowed to sit back and defend in an organized way they can always cause problems for anyone on the break or from a set piece.

We will probably be given the chance to have tons of possession, but we need to be careful that we don't leave ourselves exposed on the break. Them getting the first goal will be just as devastating for our chances as us getting the first goal would be positive. A bit similar to the Chelsea game in that respect.

An early goal would change everything of course. Hopefully we can get that early goal.

WBA will have less than 35% possession in this match. Our players are rested and will not let WBA dwell on the ball for a second.

0-2(0-2) SuperJan 14', Kane 19'.

Oh, and

dd88defebdc5dc4c3ea961a7420eaccc.jpg

Need our strongest team to play, this will be tough game. Our confidence is high, we are a better team and have better players and our team are starting to believe it themselves.

This is going to be another one of those matches that will be extremely tight, but this season we have shown fight, confidence a guile that we've been maybe lacking a little in the past. 1-2. Brom to score first, then Kane to equalise just before half time. After some shaky moments and some nervy defending, Kane will grab his second and win the match in the last 10 minutes. COYS

Missing my first league game since Leicester at home and first away league game since OT last season!

I forgot to bloody apply!

Yacob is out for them. Pulis will probably play Gardner and Morrison in midfield. Should walk all over them. Especially Gardner is a very average player. (Now watch him score a blinder)

Back