• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v West Brom OMT ***

MOTD did highlight the tackle in commentary and after the match tbf. Both said it should have been a straight red.

And my view is the day we have better players than him is the day we have a truly world class attacking team

I really can't see how covering more ground than any other player is a poor example. Likewise scoring double figures again from his role puts him in the highest calibre in the league

I will say he isn't in the highest performing stats for interceptions and tackles

More concerned about his refusal to put himself anywhere near the line of fire.

Fu@king hell! That's the first time I'd seen that tackle, how the fu@k did he get away with that? Lucky moussa saw it coming and kind of held his leg back a bit!

In poch's interview yesterday he said moussa would miss out tonight because he was ill, he could have easily said he'll miss out because of this tackle and highlighted the incident more. Poch seems like a very moral manager, the complete opposite of mourinho or wenger.

Fu@king hell! That's the first time I'd seen that tackle, how the fu@k did he get away with that? Lucky moussa saw it coming and kind of held his leg back a bit!

In poch's interview yesterday he said moussa would miss out tonight because he was ill, he could have easily said he'll miss out because of this tackle and highlighted the incident more. Poch seems like a very moral manager, the complete opposite of mourinho or wenger.

He is a class act and IMO is on his way to becoming a true Spurs legend. What I like is that whilst he will have said nothing publicly, we are not a bunch of pussies any longer. The man is tough.

The ref took 4 seconds to blow, when the ball was with West Brom player who had collected the ball and run up to the half way line.

My impression at the time was the shouting stopped play.

I didn't think either sets of players who got involved were out of control - more like they just gave the ref a hard time for being naff.

We should take coverage of much worse instances of out of control from Man U & Chelsea players which were not subject to FA charges.

Back