• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Reading OMT***

Yep, AVB's clearly been working with him. He actually looks to see where to pass before he receives the ball now - made a massive difference to his game.

100%...in fact, all around the pitch we're seeing players who have grown and are developing into even more than they ever were. Parker is actually playing some great passes...but never fear, AVB will have done something worth moaning about...

100%...in fact, all around the pitch we're seeing players who have grown and are developing into even more than they ever were. Parker is actually playing some great passes...but never fear, AVB will have done something worth moaning about...

AVB clearly didnt tell him there would be a goalkeeper to save his shot at the end there.

AVB's fault.

Anyways we won.

We do need to score more though I mean its just same old same old. That could and should have been 4 or 5.

Parker has been more progressive. We won LET IT LIE DUDE fudging HELL LET IT LIE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET IT LIEEEEEEEEEEE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop yelling at yourself!!!!!:)
;)
Indeed...COYS...65% possession, 3-1 win, resting players (even if one was enforced)...rosy rosy rosy...

mate, no one gives a brick about your home team. fudge new york. if you go posting henry videos on a spurs site what do you expect?? your either a troll or just a macaron with the intellect of a lettuce. either way i feel sorry for you.

But we are still pleased you [tottenhamlondon] support Spurs. Honest.

Nice start to 2013, a win which looked tenuous at 2-1 before Clint's goal. They piled it on, had 3 corners, we cleared off the line; then went up and got our third. Sweet.

Who's next ? COYS!!!

I didn't like the Dembele sub but I imagine he's still not over his recent injury so we're trying to manage it the best we can, if you look at the bench then Parker is the most obvious replacement so I don't know what people are complaining about.

Lovely stuff although we took our foot off the pedal towards the end (understandable considering the number of games).

My only only only gripe in this game was JD's decision making. He does need to be selfish to a degree but today was too selfish IMO.

Patience paid off nicely in the end.

COYS
USA

QPR next...

3277917_o.gif

mate, no one gives a brick about your home team. fudge new york. if you go posting henry videos on a spurs site what do you expect?? your either a troll or just a macaron with the intellect of a lettuce. either way i feel sorry for you.

:ross:

Some absolute corkers in this thread.

Anyway, good performance, good 3 points. Hope we can keep it up vs QPR.

QPR next. luckily for us it's on a Monday so we get to see everyones fixtures before hand. Everton have Swansea which isn't easy. Arsenal have Emirates Marketing Project which isn't easy and Chelsea are away at Stoke who haven't lost at home this season. So we could be going into that game with something to look forward to!! Bale will be back, Ekotto will be back.

QPR will probably have made some signings by the time we play them, so will be interesting, not going to be easy going there. The fans will be up for it, Harry will be getting his players up for it and the media will be desperate for Harry to get one over on us.

Another very solid performance. Always difficult to go behind early on, no idea how that was a free kick. Thought we responded quite well, obviously a bit of a coincidence whenever you score from a corner, but we put pressure on them right away after the goal against and didn't panic.

They kept us to long shots and crosses most of the time, no big surprise, but we got our shots away fairly close to the box and looked like we would score. Not too happy about just how much pressure they managed to put on us just before the 3-1 goal, we looked like we couldn't keep the ball at all, but luckily we got the 3-1 goal.

Good stuff again, now bring on QPR :)

Back