• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Reading OMT***

Maybe he's just managing his injury rather than playin him into a long layoff?

I would have waited till 3-1 knowing that he doesnt need to play against Coventry so a two week rest. I dont know. Just wasnt comfortable for us.

AsI said earlier, I think we have to manage Dembele and if we cannot feel confident that we can at the least hold onto a 2-1 lead during a home game where we have BATTERED the oppo with Scott Parker coming on, then TBF we don't believe in anything or anyone!!!!!

I would rather have had someone like carrol than Dembele.

Its not Dembele being taken off its more the defensive sub being made. thats what I was a bit upset about. Anyways alls well that ends well eh

AsI said earlier, I think we have to manage Dembele and if we cannot feel confident that we can at the least hold onto a 2-1 lead during a home game where we have BATTERED the oppo with Scott Parker coming on, then TBF we don't believe in anything or anyone!!!!!

well said. its not like we brought on sandra bullock in midfield. isnt this what parker does?

I would rather have had someone like carrol than Dembele.

Its not Dembele being taken off its more the defensive sub being made. thats what I was a bit upset about. Anyways alls well that ends well eh

If you've noticed though, in the few appearances he's made, Parker's actually been more progressive in his play than he ever was last season...

If you've noticed though, in the few appearances he's made, Parker's actually been more progressive in his play than he ever was last season...

Yep, AVB's clearly been working with him. He actually looks to see where to pass before he receives the ball now - made a massive difference to his game.

Anyways we won.

We do need to score more though I mean its just same old same old. That could and should have been 4 or 5.

Parker has been more progressive. We won LET IT LIE DUDE fudging HELL LET IT LIE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET IT LIEEEEEEEEEEE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back