• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Reading OMT***

Andre: "We were excellent today. We told the players it wouldn't be easy. It was important to turn round their goal quickly and we showed our resilience again. We are on a magnificent run this festive period and we have put ourselves back in contention for 3rd and 4th. The boys have been amazing, the freshness and power they have. It's all down to the players, we are on a great run"

So did anyone see Moutinho inside the VIP box? They zoomed in on a box at the beginning of the game, but the reflection of the sun was so great that you couldn't see a thing.

So did anyone see Moutinho inside the VIP box? They zoomed in on a box at the beginning of the game, but the reflection of the sun was so great that you couldn't see a thing.

????????????? Didnt know he was there or is it flimflam

Lots of rumors about it before the game, and the Sky Sports cameras zoomed in on a box just before kick-off, but you couldn't actually see anyone in there due to the reflection in the window. I guess someone had seen him if he was indeed there - so probably not, then.

We should be ahead of Arsenal in the table for all of January now (they have have both lottery winners next).
Could be handy at attracting prospective players in the transfer window.

Lots of rumors about it before the game, and the Sky Sports cameras zoomed in on a box just before kick-off, but you couldn't actually see anyone in there due to the reflection in the window. I guess someone had seen him if he was indeed there - so probably not, then.

If he hadve been there Id expected to see it in the media by now

I think we can all agree that Jermain Defoe & Gareth Bale have been Tottenham's most effective goalscorers so far this season.

So it's very gratifying to note that even when Bale was suspended and Defoe had a rather off day, Spurs could still manage a fairly comfortable 3-1 win.

22 points from 27

In AVB we trust

I know every team can say it, but..those last few minutes at Everton. Think I was more annoyed at that defeat than the loss at home to Wigan.
Still, if you had offered this position to me in August I'd have bitten your arm off

I think we can all agree that Jermain Defoe & Gareth Bale have been Tottenham's most effective goalscorers so far this season.

So it's very gratifying to note that even when Bale was suspended and Defoe had a rather off day, Spurs could still manage a fairly comfortable 3-1 win.

But Durham said we are a one-man team though!

Neat point neatly made. Easy, easy win. Nobody had to play out of position, no exhausted superstars.
I was pleased that the Ade hating bandwagon was stopped in it's tracks. Of course fans can choose to like their favourites but why peddle lies about "not trying?" AVB would have his arse out of the door if that were the case. The same bollox was spouted by (I suspect) the same people about Pav.

I predict Ade gets at least 4 goals in our next 6-8 games.

Good point.

But Durham said we are a one-man team though!

He also said QPR will finish ahead of us. The blokes a taco, a spiteful one on that. Yes, these guys have to stoke up the fire to get people ringing in, but he has a real chip on his shoulder about Spurs.

Bale was in a box in the Shelf - could it have been that?

He also said QPR will finish ahead of us. The blokes a taco, a spiteful one on that. Yes, these guys have to stoke up the fire to get people ringing in, but he has a real chip on his shoulder about Spurs.

Being totally fair I don't know one single fan of a well supported team that doesn't think durham has a chip on his shoulder about their club. He basically picks one of the big clubs every day and then puts a controversial opinion out there such as 'AVB doesn't have a clue', 'Wenger is worse than Avram Grant', 'Moyes needs to leave Everton', it's because it will guarantee a steady stream of callers calling up to tell him he's a mug. He does get carried away with himself though and can end up making himself look silly, ie 'qpr will finish above spurs'

Being totally fair I don't know one single fan of a well supported team that doesn't think durham has a chip on his shoulder about their club. He basically picks one of the big clubs every day and then puts a controversial opinion out there such as 'AVB doesn't have a clue', 'Wenger is worse than Avram Grant', 'Moyes needs to leave Everton', it's because it will guarantee a steady stream of callers calling up to tell him he's a mug. He does get carried away with himself though and can end up making himself look silly, ie 'qpr will finish above spurs'

He does hate our fans though, just look at this twitter. Has a real problem with a lot of big clubs, bit of small man syndrome there.

Back