• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

Can't remember being SO gutted after a defeat for a long time in all honesty. Maybe Portsmouth?

I am absolutely gutted.

[video=youtube;W6gIj6W6dvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gIj6W6dvA&x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534[/video]

FA cup 3rd round 2006: Leicester 3-2 Tottenham

Now that was a gutting result, but we had our best run in the league for ages that year and finally got back in Europe.

I know we ended up going out anyway but who thinks the fa cup should do away with replays? The lower leagues certainly wouldn't think that, look at Cambridge for instance.

It is such a inconvenience for most teams though

I understand that football and Spurs is more important to me than it is to most other people, and therefore I react more strongly, but I simply can't understand how people can be happy or indifferent about us going out of the FA Cup, especially in this way and with Chel53a and City going out too. This is the tournament in which Tottenham, more than anywhere else, has built its reputation. We used to be the kings of the FA Cup. Now we haven't won it in 24 years. We would have had a decent chance with the favourites going out, we had a winnable game ourselves, and we gave it away in the last 10 minutes. How can you not be upset? Your Spurs-fans, for ****'s sake. Doesn't it hurt, doesn't it make you angry and sad? I just don't understand your mentality.

The FA Cup is more important...its always was...I cant understand how we could lose at home to a team at the bottom of the prem...AT HOME AS WELL.

No passion................dissapointing

never nice to be knocked out of the cup, but personally i can take comfort that we will have less games to play. had we not been in the EL and LC semi's id be much more ****ed off.

The FA Cup is more important...its always was...I cant understand how we could lose at home to a team at the bottom of the prem...AT HOME AS WELL.

No passion................dissapointing

Although I'm gutted to lose, I think I'd be bothered more by it if we didn't have a route to a cup final at Wembley just one game away. We've saved players for that today.

Now, if we f**k up in the 2nd leg, I'll be raging...

it'll also backup the point (I desperatley hope MP is making to Levy) that we need players of a higher quality, so signing some in the transfer window would be a good idea

Fcuking no chance..........................................something wrong ...i dunno...............................**** **** ****!!!

I understand hating to lose But some of the reaction on here is totally OTT it's like we have a GHod given right to success. We have won 2 league cups in the past 24 years that's it. What's the point in going on about our history in the FA cup that's all it is, history. Ours especially in recent years is hardly one of unbridled success. Losing is unfortunately what we do Every season. Except at this point we have a chance to get into a final and are still fighting in the Europa League and in the league. Being optimistic we have a chance this season of winning a trophy and finishing in the top 6 when did that last happen? now we could finish up with nothing but until that point I will remain optimistic. That's why I'm not too disappointed with today it's nothing to do with disrespecting the FA Cup.

Although I'm gutted to lose, I think I'd be bothered more by it if we didn't have a route to a cup final at Wembley just one game away. We've saved players for that today.

Now, if we f**k up in the 2nd leg, I'll be raging...

This, in a nutshell.

Disappointed with today, but if we lose don't progress on Weds night disappointed will be a total understatement

I leave this game when we are 1-0 up to find we lost 2-1. This USED to be our Cup, oh how times have changed.

Days like today are one the of the reasons I'm so unfond of the Europa League. Because we qualify the for the purgatory... sorry, Europa League every season, we have prioritise, hence either the league cup or FA cup gets treated with less respect. And what makes it worse is, we probably have more chance of winning the FA cup or League cup than we do the Europa. Granted this season there's the prize of CL football with Europa League success, but besides that, I know which cup competition I would rather win.

I know we ended up going out anyway but who thinks the fa cup should do away with replays? The lower leagues certainly wouldn't think that, look at Cambridge for instance.

It is such a inconvenience for most teams though

with the fa cup I lean the other way, they should go back to the old way, no extra time or penalties, you have to win a game in 90 mins or its a replay, if they did that, made the cup final the last domestic game of the season at 3pm on a Saturday and most importantly have the winners one of the 4 CL spots they might have a chance of returning the tournament to its historical prominence

Just come on here as hardly come on here when we lose anymore due to me maybe posting something bad, but I really don't understand how most of you are surprised we lost to Leicester at home. We have been awful all season and have an awful manager, I'll say this until the day he is sacked.

We have been very very lucky the last 6 or so games. We were awful away against Leicester, awful against Palace, awful against Sunderland, awful against Sheffield united, awful against Man united and very good against Chelsea. Think of the West Brom, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Stoke losses at home and you expect us to beat Leicester at home? We got what we deserved yesterday after doing it so late to so many.

We have the most boring and average squad since the Gross years and add to that a similar manager.

I was happy that we got knocked out yesterday, just a shame we've been so lucky against teams of late as unfortunately it looks like Poch is in it for the long run now....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Gutted to lose this, its the FA CUP for ****s sake and in the pub after the game I heard several ****ers saying that they were glad to get knocked out rather then have a reply. Call themselves Spurs supporters I despair I really do, they should **** off and support another team.

RANT OVER.

Gutted to go out.
I agree with the team that Poch put out, considering the semi final on Wednesday.
However, that team could / should have won. We were leading for 83 minutes.
Pity we couldn't hold on.

I leave this game when we are 1-0 up to find we lost 2-1. This USED to be our Cup, oh how times have changed.

Yup, the sad fact is that since Mabbutt held that glorious trophy aloft back in 1991, adorned with Spurs ribbons for a then record 8th occasion, the Scum have won it 6 times :-&

Just have to hope that Poch' squad rotation allows our first team to remain fresh enough for us to have the consolation of another League Cup, which would at least mean that Spurs can boast 1 more of those over the past 24 seasons than lowly Leicester City.

Back