• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

Gutted to lose this, its the FA CUP for ****s sake and in the pub after the game I heard several ****ers saying that they were glad to get knocked out rather then have a reply. Call themselves Spurs supporters I despair I really do, they should **** off and support another team.

RANT OVER.

Agree, I maybe the only one but I would rather forfeit a league game with stiffs than the FA cup.

Realistically we are not going to get top 4, but with out luck this season the FA cup was a chance.

We're never going to challenge or win the league, were lucky to even be anywhere near the top four so lets really make a go of it in the cups

I'm still annoyed over the **** team he picked yesterday

We're never going to challenge or win the league, were lucky to even be anywhere near the top four so lets really make a go of it in the cups

I'm still annoyed over the **** team he picked yesterday

team full of international footballers?

Days like today are one the of the reasons I'm so unfond of the Europa League. Because we qualify the for the purgatory... sorry, Europa League every season, we have prioritise, hence either the league cup or FA cup gets treated with less respect. And what makes it worse is, we probably have more chance of winning the FA cup or League cup than we do the Europa. Granted this season there's the prize of CL football with Europa League success, but besides that, I know which cup competition I would rather win.

Not sure how old you are mate, but as people talk about our great history In the FA Cup, it is worth remembering we also have a great history in the UEFA cup and in European competition as a whole.

Really annoyed ! This was a disgraceful result. Never thought we would lose to a shyte team like Leicester in a FA Cup match at home. Knew we would struggle but thought we would atleast get a draw to force a replay. This must be one of our worst ever Cup defeat at home. In fact, this feels much worse than the 3-4 defeat to 10-man ManCity in 2004. Pochettino and the players should be ashamed of this defeat as the history books won't forgive them.

Pochettino has to take the large part of the blame as he picked the team and made the changes. Can understand that we have to rest Eriksen, Kane and Vertonghen. But thought it was too risky to play the unproven Vorm in goal as he did't have much playing time for us. As it was, Vorm should have done better for their 1st goal and he made a costly blunder for the second. Also thought it was a mistake to change the team when the match was still 1-0. It unsettled us more instead of helping us. Don't understand why we need to bring the useless Adebayor at that stage. We should have bring on Stambouli or Dier to help our defence instead.

Townsend did well to score from the penalty spot. And credit to Lamela and Soldado for creating the chance which won us the penalty. But we should have got the all-important 2nd goal to kill the game off. Lamela seemingly had a good match but too bad we have nothing to show for it now. Not sure why our midfield of Dembele and Capoue didn't manager to stop the Leicester attacks late in the match. Having another midfielders like Stambouli at that stage would have helped us greatly.

It seems like our defending have really become worse under Pochettino. It seems all the teams find it easier to score against us now, even at home. It is disappointing when shyte teams like Leicester can score 2 goals against us at home. Pochettino will only have himself to blame if he doesn't strenghen our defence in this transfer window.

Find it hard to accept that we threw away the chance to win the FA Cup for the first time since 1991. We should have taken Leicester more seriously after the way we struggled against them earlier in the season. With this defeat, it is going to be very difficult for us to recover against Sheff Utd in the League Cup semi final. Just hope we will play our best 11 in that match.

Absolutely gutted with this result!

I must admit, seeing all the other PL teams that have been knocked out I feel a real chance has been missed, especially as we effectively crumbled in the last 8 mins :(

All my worries about the high-pressing Bielsa-like tactics and how it may leave us knackered near the end of games came to mind, though i suspect it may not be that subtle and may be much more straightforward (i.e. lack of goals).

I don't think i've felt tis bad about a loss in the FA Cup since perhaps our loss to Southampton on TV 12 years ago! Felt even worse than Portsmouth; actually maybe that's stretching it a bit actually tbf. This felt as bad as Portsmouth in 2010.

No matter who was playing on Saturday, it was vs Leicester. At home. In recent years we've at least lost to the likes of Manure, Chelsea and the Scum.

No excuses as far as i'm concerned; perhaps only getting past Sheffield United and Winning the League Cup will make this pain go away for me :(

I still beleive in Poch, bu7t by GHod we need another goalscorer to come into the squad in the next week!

Actually, who am i kidding; **** OMT so...

4472850.jpg

David-Nugent-Leicester-Ci-008.jpg

Barnsley-v-Leicester-City-Sky-Bet-Championship.jpg

konchesky_2734539.jpg

leicester-manutd-513564.jpg

733902_heroa.jpg

Leicester1.jpg

Choice is yours, Mods

Err...Mods???? What are we waiting for???

Back